𝟶𝟹𝟻 | 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

Ace watched as Luffy fought off all the marines, getting cuts and losing energy in the process. "STAY AWAY, LUFFY! I know that you know it! We're both pirates! We both sailed on the sea as we liked! I have my own adventures! I have my own friends! I want you to.. keep your hands off of them! A wimp like you wants to save me?! You think that I'll allow you to do that?! It's so humiliating! Go back, Luffy! Why did you come here?!"

"It's the dust! I lied, It's not the dust!" I tried wiping away my waterfall of tears, bottom lip trembling.

"I'm.. YOUR BROTHER! I don't give a damn about the rules of pirates!" Luffy yelled.

"You hardhead!"

One of the marines I beat up was kicked all the way onto the stand Ace was on, surprising him plus Garp and Sengoku who were right next to him. "What the--" Sengoku sweat-dropped.

Ace looked down at me, seeing me wave at him. "You can't just promise me you'll see me again and then get captured, Ace! I had to bring your own promise to you instead!" I told him from below as I stood on top of a pile of marines, disrespectfully.

"[Name].." His eyes shook.

A light beam suddenly came at me, and I knew immediately who it was. 

"You're as stubborn as Straw Hat Luffy, aren't you?" He smiled down at me, making me grit my teeth.

He sent another beam, forcing me to move back further to where Luffy was currently fighting off a giant marine. I clenched my fists, knowing that if I tried saving Ace by myself, the chance of me getting killed is nearly a hundred. I'm not strong enough for that yet.

"Ace!" Luffy knocked back the giant with third-gear. "You can say whatever you want! I'm gonna save you even if it means death!"

A long time passed, and I was getting a little tired due to how many marines I fought off at this point, but that wasn't the worst of it. Luffy was currently fighting Smoker, even though he had no chance against him yet.

Luffy got pinned down in the neck with the Sea Prism Stone Jutte, having no chance of escape.

I ran over and quickly kicked the Jutte away since Smoker was distracted, allowing Luffy to breath. I helped him stand up properly, still coughing to get his oxygen back.

Smoker tried charging at us until Hancock blocked the way, not allowing him to get any closer. "You! Leave them alone!" She shouted at him, surprising all the marines nearby.

She looked back at Smoker, putting back on her serious expression. He looked at her confused. "Hancock! What are you doing?! Are you gonna resign from The Warlords, too?!"

"Shut up! I'm deafened by my own anger! How could you attack both of my beloveds? I won't let you survive! I have never felt this much anger before! I'm gonna cut you up and feed you to beasts!"

"Hancock!" Luffy and I said at the same time by accident.

She turned to us with the most love-struck face. "Yes!" She pretended to use her power on us to fool the marines. She reached inside her shirt and grabbed a key, handing it to us. "I always believed that you two would make it here alive. Take this. It's Ace's handcuff key." 

Luffy quickly jumped onto her, literally hugging her like no tomorrow after taking the key, "You're so..! You're so..! Thank you! I mean it!"

Hancock was literally panicking. "N--No.. no problem! Never mind me, you two got to.. you two have got to keep going!"

"You're right!" Luffy jumped down and picked me up out of nowhere, making me yelp. "Thanks!" He said before running off with me. "This is great. She helped us out again. Wait for us, Ace!"