Season 2 - Part 5

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Present Mic: I hope you're all excited, because it's time for the semi-finals! We got Shoto Todoroki vs Kaya Akiyama!

He said as the two stared each other down.

Present Mic: Ready . . . set . . . start!!

He announced as Todoroki sent a wave of ice towards the muscular girl.

Akiyama let out a war cry as she rapidly punched the ice to pieces, stomping her way towards Todoroki as she did so.

Akiyama then closed the distance, aiming to punch Todoroki, only for the peppermint haired teen to slide away using ice.

Akiyama then chased after Todoroki, trying to shatter the ice to make him stop moving.

Akiyama then digs her hands into the ring, tearing a large chunk of it and throwing it towards Todoroki.

The dual quirk user created a wall of ice to block it, the concrete boulder shattering itself and the ice as they collided.

The force of the impact made Todoroki lose his balance, falling to the floor hard.

Just as Todoroki got back up, his eyes widened upon seeing Akiyama charging towards him.

Todoroki only managed to take a couple steps back before Akiyama's fist met his face.

Blood oozed from Todoroki's nostrils as he was about to fall on his back.

But while he fell, he managed to grab onto Akiyama's wrist and proceeded to trap her in ice, like he did with Sero in his first match.

Akiyama shivered as all but her face were covered head to toe in ice as Todoroki hit the floor.

Midnight was about to announce that Todoroki had won, only to stay her hand upon seeing Akiyama using all her might, cracking the ice.

Todoroki's eyebrows furrowed, extending his left arm out and blasting Akiyama with flames, melting the ice and launching her out of the ring.

Midnight: Kaya Akiyama is out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki advances to the finals!

She announced as the crowd cheered.

Akiyama then returned to the stands where her classmates waited for her.

She is then surprised upon seeing Kirishima get in her face with stars in his eyes.

Kirishima: That was an awesome match, Akiyama!!

Akiyama: Please don't scream in my face! I'm right here!

Kirishima: Sorry, I just . . . you were really great out there.

Akiyama: How? I lost.

Kirishima: Yeah, but you shattered Todoroki's ice with your bare hands! That was totally awesome! And I bet you would've won if you had gotten out of the ice on time. You're freaking amazing, Akiyama!

Akiyama: Wow, uh . . . thanks, Kirishima.

She says before taking a seat beside the red haired teen.

Present Mic: Alright, folks! It's time for the next semi-final match! It's Izuku Midoriya versus Katsuki Bakugou!

He announced as the two entered the ring.

All Might: Your younger brother is doing quite well in the Sports Festival, you must be proud.

Terrible Tornado: That brat.

She said, ignoring All Might as the symbol of peace looked down towards the blonde.