Season 1 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Uraraka, Asui and Mineta looked on in shock as this hulking villain had easily overpowered their teacher, slamming him to the ground.

Shigaraki: What do you think, Eraser Head? He's the bio-engineered Anti-Symbol of Peace. But you can call him Nomu.

He said as the Nomu creature roars.

Aizawa groans in pain before screaming as the Nomu breaks his right arm.

Shigaraki: You can erase people's quirks. That's irritating, but it's nothing impressive. When faced with true, devastating power, you might as well be quirkless.

He says as Aizawa looks towards the Nomu, activating his quirk.

But despite this, the Nomu was still easily capable of crushing the hero's other arm as Aizawa screams in pain.

The Nomu then grabs Aizawa by the head and slams his face into the ground.

Mineta: I can't watch this anymore. We should get out of here.

Asui: Ribbit . . .

They said as Uraraka looks on in shock at the beating her teacher was getting.

Meanwhile, the villains that were sent to the Ruins Zone had all been beaten by Izuku, Bakugou, Kirishima and Akiyama.

Izuku: Looks like that's the last of them. I'm gonna go on ahead and check up on the others.

Kirishima: Just be careful out there, Midoriya.

He says before Izuku rocketed himself towards the zone's exit.

Back at the main plaza, the warping villain, Kurogiri, had appeared near the hand villain.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, did you manage to kill Thirteen?

Kurogiri: The rescue hero is out of commission. But there were students I was unable to disperse and one of them managed to escape the facility.

He said, making Shigaraki growl in anger before scratching his neck in frustration.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri . . . you fool . . . if you weren't our warp gate, I'd disintegrate every last atom in your body. There's no way we can win if dozens of pros show up. It's game over. Back to the title screen. And I was looking forward to finishing this today. Damn it. Let's go home.

Mineta: Huh? Did I hear that right? Did he say they're leaving?

Asui: That's what I heard.

Mineta: Oh thank God. We're safe and we don't even have to fight.

He said, hugging Asui as well as touching her breasts.

Asui: I've got a bad feeling about this, Uraraka.

She says while drowning Mineta for touching her.

Shigaraki: But before we leave, let's make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride by killing one of those kids over there.

He says before making his way towards the teens, the villain's hand extending out towards Asui.

Uraraka's eyes widened in horror as she imagined Asui being turned to dust.

But the moment he touched Asui, nothing happened.

The hand villain turned his head to see Aizawa using his erasure quirk to save the froggy teen.