Season 2 - Part 2

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or One Punch Man so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Izuku was expecting obstacles from an obstacle race, obviously. But he didn't imagine zero pointers being involved.

One of the zero pointers raise a fist, bringing down towards the young esper.

Izuku immediately dodged out of the way, using his psychokinesis on one of its legs.

He pulled his hand back, making the robot slip and fall onto another robot, and then the robots proceeded to hit and topple one another like a row of dominos.

Of course that still leaves the robots on yeh left, the nearest one attacking Izuku, though the teen managed to dodge it as well.

Izuku then looked back to see the other students beginning to catch up.

Knowing he had to keep going, he uses his psychokinesis to propel himself forward, gaining some distance once more.

Izuku would then proceed to run before coming to a halt as he stumbled upon a canyon with large pillars of earth all connected to one another with tightrope.

Izuku then used his quirk to propel himself with his feet sliding along the tightrope, he would then proceed to do this again and again across several tightropes before reaching the end.

He continued running, looking back to see that he was still ahead of everyone.

Though he noticed that Bakugou and Todoroki were catching up to him.

Bakugou: Deku!! Don't think I'm gonna lose to you, dammit!!

He said as he and Todoroki were gaining on him.

Izuku then looked forward, seeing the doorway to the finish line up ahead, but also the dirt path ahead having dozens of lumps all over.

Izuku immediately deduced that these were landmines and that he would need to use his quirk once more.

Not doing so would mean coming in third place.

Uraraka: Midoriya!!

Izuku looked back, seeing Uraraka coming in hot, using one for all throughout her entire body while also using her zero gravity quirk on herself.

Uraraka: I wanna win, too!!

She as she propelled past Bakugou & Todoroki, stunning the both of them.

Izuku couldn't help but grin before using his psychokinesis to propel himself over the landmines with Uraraka doing the same.

Uraraka: Release!

She said, deactivating zero gravity as she started running, slowing down which made Izuku take the lead.

Uraraka then thrusts her hand forward, aiming to try and use her quirk on Izuku in an attempt to slow him down.

But Izuku managed to dodge her hand, it wasn't long until the two made it out of the tunnel with Izuku crossing the finish line first.

Present Mic: And there you have it, folks! The winner of the Obstacle Race is none other than Izuku Midoriya! And immediately followed by Ochako Uraraka in second place!

He announced as Izuku and Uraraka stopped, catching their breath before laughing.

Izuku: Guess my idea worked out for you, huh?

Uraraka: Yeah. You really are a genius, Midoriya. I almost beat you.

Izuku: Well, neither of us were using our full power. So . . .