Chapter 7

Please vote, comment and share!

~Chapter 7~

The tight fabric sticks to my legs as I pull it down. It sits on my knees, and it's plain black. I let my wavy hair fall loose and I slip on some black heels. I grab my black coat and head out of my room. Harry is waiting on the couch wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans. I see his eyes light up when I walk over to him.

"Lets go." he says getting up. He slides his hand into mine. His hands are warm, and soft to hold.

He helps me slide into his car, and soon after he hops in too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The house has about ten people from what I can see.

"Party?" I ask, confused.

"Since I'm close to him, he asked us to join him for a bite to eat before." he replies. I nod and we walk across his lawn.

Harry knocks on the door, and a few seconds later we are greeted by a young boy with light brown hair.

"Harry!" he says. His voice is a bit high...

"Louis!" Harry says, and now he has a name. I stand there awkwardly while they hug and talk. I adjust my coat a bit at the front and hold onto it. Harry turns around after a bit and introduces me.

"Louis, this is Clary." he says holding my hip and bringing me closer. Louis grins a big grin.

"Nice to meet you, Clary!" he says, and embraces me in a hug. After a bit I hug him back, then we pull away.

He guides us into his house, and I see the other people who were invited for pre-drinks and dinner. They all look at me and I feel my self getting embarrassed. I stop to turn around and find Harry, but my back hits into a hard chest. I turn around to see Harry. He senses I'm feeling a bit weird, so he pulls me next to him and puts his arm around my hips.

"Harry!" I hear a girl squeal. I look around to find her, but I don't see anyone. I then feel Harry being pushed away from me. A girl with blonde hair and a big bust stands has embraced him in a hug. I see him awkwardly hug her back, then push her away.

"Hey Amber." he says smiling. She starts a conversation that I don't really listen to, so I walk over to a wall away from them and lean on it. I look around to find people doing shots to start the night. I feel ill just watching them doing it. I look over to Harry and Amber to find her dragging her fingers down his chest, obviously flirting with him. It sends me shivers and I feel my eyes watering. Harry looks over at me and sees the pain in my eyes. He lightly pushes her away and strides over to me. He places his hand in mine.

"You know I wouldn't do anything right?" he whispers in my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. I nod.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We sit down to eat and I take a seat next to Harry.

"Feel free to grab some drinks from the bar over there guys!" Louis says sliding into his seat. I look over to Harry just as Amber sits next to him. I try not to hate people, but with this girl it's pretty hard.

"Want anything?" Harry says getting up. I nod.

"Surprise me."

He comes back with two beers, that are a brand I've never heard of before. He places it in my hand and opens his. I fumble to open mine, the lid tearing into my skin. I look at him with pleading eyes. He laughs and takes the bottle from me, opening it with ease.

I take a sip, and it's really cold. I've never liked beer before but this ones nice.

I look over at Harry, and he's piling food onto his plate. I look around and everyone's eating. Harry nudges me,