Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

I can feel Harry watching me as I flick through the channels of the TV.

"What?" I say looking over at him. He smiles, flashing a beautiful pair of dimples.

"You look perfect." he says. I sigh and roll my eyes. I'm wearing track pants, a plain t-shirt, and my hair in a messy bun. How can he think that at all.

"Funny." I say sarcasticly. Theres a knock at the door so I get up to get it.

"Clary!!!" I hear a squeal and I'm embraced in a hug. I realise its Belle when she pulls away.

"Hey! You came!" I say excitedly. She nods and lets herself in. She stops when she sees Harry, shirtless on the couch, with a spoonfull of cereal in his mouth. He looks up crunching.

"Sup." he says with a mouthfull of food.

"Ugh you grub." I say laughing. "Belle this is Harry, my room mate, Harry this is Belle my best friend." 

Belle is shocked, standing there with her mouth wide open.

"Hi." is all she manages to say before I drag her into my room. She squeals when I close the door.

"He's cute! Why didn't you tell me about him!?" she screams quietly. She's smiling as wide as the Cheshire Cat.

"There's nothing to know." I say flopping onto my soft bed.

"Oh come on, I know there's something between you two."

"We kissed, that's all!" I say leaving out the part about the date. If I tell her too much in one moment she will freak out and act all creepy around him. She's jumping up and down and I just roll my eyes.

"Calm your tits woman." I say grabbing her shoulders.

"What tits?!" she whines looking at her flat chest. Well, I wouldn't say flat, but her chest is a smaller size. I giggle. I miss having a girl talk with her, but I guess we have to deal with a bit of long distance.

"So, how's the suburbs?" I ask.

"Boring as ever, mums being annoying about me moving out." she says. Belles parents are pretty protective, but Belle wants to move out. It was our plan to move to the city together, but she couldn't move with me.

"Don't worry, she'll come around." I say comforting her. There's a knock at my door.

"Hey can I come in?" I hear a raspy voice say.

"No! I'm naked." I say. He opens the door anyway.

"What if I was actually naked?!" I say shocked.

"I wouldn't of minded." he says smirking and winking. Belle just sits there staring at him like a kid in a candy shop. "So Nialls coming over tonight, y'know, the waiter. We're gonna have a few drinks and watch the game." he says pointing to the TV. "Want to join us?"

"Yes!" Belle quickly says and I groan. Harry flashes a big smile.

"Great!" he says then rushes out the door. I quickly get up and slam it.

"What was that?!" I say. She looks at me innocently and puts her hands up.

"Hey, he's cute, so his friends obviously going to be sexy." she states. I laugh.

"Well, he is." I add and her blue eyes light up.

"Hook a sister up!!" she says laughing and I also laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Harry, me and Belle are going out. Need anything for tonight?" I ask. He thinks about it for a second then simply says,