Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

I hear a knock at the door and Belle stumbles over to it. We did about 4 shots, and I'm starting to feel it kicking in.

"Who're you?" Belle slurrs. I look over to see 3 boys and a girl.

"Oh yeah, I invited them!" Niall says. Harry doesn't look so pleased. They come in and automatically walk over to the booze. Of course.

"What should we do now guys?" Niall says.

"Spin the bottle, spin the bottle, spin the bottle!" Belle cheers, and soon the others cheer in too.

"Okay okay." one of the boys who just came in said. They all sit down in a circle, and wave Harry and I over. We walk over and join them, me feeling a but unconvinced.

"I'll go first!" Belle says grabbing the bottle and all the boys cheer. Why wouldn't they, she's quite a catch. She spins it and it lands on the girl who came in with the boys.

"I don't even, know your name!" Belle giggles. I face-palm. She gives her a peck and they wipe their lips straight away. The boys cheer, except for Harry, who seems to be zoning out.

"Clary, you go!" Belle yells. I shake my head but she grabs the bottle and puts it in my hand. I spin it and it lands on Niall. I look at Harry worriedly, he's just sitting there, but I can see he's not impressed with the spin. His jaw is clenched as he watches Niall and I.

"I really don't feel well, maybe I have something, wouldn't want to give it to Niall." I lie. Niall pouts, and I just get up.

"I think I'll call it a night guys, night!" I say as I slip into my room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have never felt so bad. My head is throbbing from the alcohol, or maybe it's Belles squeals. I hear my door creak, and I see Harry's eyes peek through the slit. I sit up and wave him in. He smiles and comes in, closing the door behind him.

"You didn't have to lie, y'know." he says referring to me saying I'm sick.

"I actually am!" I say defensively. He raises his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"My heads throbbing." I say. He comes over stopping at the side of my bed. I nod, allowing him to lay next to me. He slowly lays himself next to me, and I lay my head on his chest. I feel him stroking my hair. We hear Belle scream, and that makes us both laugh. I can feel his chest vibrate, which makes me smile. My head starts to hurt again, which reminds me of when Harry was watching me before.

"Hey, Harry." I say

"Yeah?" he breathes.

"Why were you watching me before?"

"Well..." he begins. "I want to take all of you in."

I feel myself blushing, I hope he can't see.

"Your different..." he says.

"I mean, so are you. Why can't all guys be like you?" I say playing with his shirt. I feel him grinning.

"You don't know me." he says.

"Well, I know that your a sweetie." I say giggling and squishing his cheeks. That makes him laugh, but there's something in his eyes that I just can't put my finger on...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up on Harry's shirtless chest. I don't even know when that happened, but I guess I fell asleep. I look around my room. Thank God Belle didn't come in here to sleep, she would've seen. I detach myself from Harry's hug, making sure I don't wake him up, and tip-toe out of my room. I look on the couch. There's one of the boys from last night on it, then the other two are on the floor, along with the girl.