Author Note 4: Update🕊️

.

.

.

First of all I want to apologise cuz chapter 10 will update late.

I have decided to upload chapter 10 on Christmas. Tbh it either 24th or 25th December. Might on 26th or 27th December if something coming up.

The reason because last 2 weeks I been busy and didn't have time to write chapter 10 and this week I finally have some time to write it. It still like 48% done?? Not even half way yet tbh...

And right now write block decided to say hi to me.. (I'm on 5k words right now) and it kinda stressed me out.. And if I want to update it on 7th December, I have like 1 week couple of days or so to finish it.

Thinking about it make me stressed and lose motivation to write..

I don't want to rush it or lose motivation to write it... Soo yeh...

Chapter 10 will upload on Christmas!✨✨ Chapter 10 will come along with a few side stories chapters for you guys to read while I'm on a break!

Chapter 11 and chapter 12 will be after my break, around February or March I will be back! April if I'm late! ☕☕ (Yes I will upload 2 chapters after my break as an apology for no update shhshs 😂😂)

Adult life isn't so kind to me hshshsh, have to balance out my life, work and study at the same time😂😂 kinda wild how I survived especially with my poor health.. Mentally and physically...

My friend: you such a strong person mentally!

Me who mentally unstable: thanks! 😀✌🏻✨

I'm alright, doing good other than write block, yes I'm doing good! Being delulu (delusional) help! 🤣🤣 But remember.. Delulu isn't always the selulu---

What else I wanna to talk.. Ahh, yes. I have a few ideas on how other shichibukai meet Zhongli and how their reaction on meeting Zhongli for the first time. Definitely will be fun to write! I will write all their reactions on side stories chapter. Keep it short and simple.

I guess Kuma and Jimbei will be Zhongli fav shichibukai to talk to. They give off father vibe group ngl, tbh they all a dad. (Jimbei take the father role of strawhat crew, Kuma is a dad, Zhongli are also a dad to all those who got the geo vision) 😂😂 other members will be natural feeling and respect... Maybe not with Doffy. But Zhongli will still talk to him if Doffy ask him something.

Boa Hancock... I guess she didn't hate nor like Zhongli. Natural feeling. She will respect him as the leader of the shichibukai. Other than that they only talk if it about work related.

I like to imagine that everytime there's a shuchibukai meeting, Zhongli will serve them food and drinks they like. And if the members didn't come to the meeting Zhongli will personally hand them notes or inform them what the meeting about so they know what going on. Sometimes he will bake something for them.

Overall all the members have respect for Zhongli.

Anyway~ see you on next update on Christmas my dear readers~

Love and hugs from author <3

Also Free Palestine 🍉🕊️

.

.

.