CHAPTER 27

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nunew's POV

"Nunew!...Nhu wake up!" I woke up feeling like an earthquake with my body shaking but then realized it was just Hia shaking me." Are you awake? Let's eat lunch. Sorry na, the meeting got extended a little too much."

"No, it's fine Hia. I slept well." I said rubbing my eyes still not fully awake. I heard him chuckle. "Is that so? Well, sorry to wake you up then. But you need to eat something."

"Do I need to come here every day with Hia?" I was curious about why Hia suddenly took me here. Something about this tells me that Hia is planning something but I'm not sure what. Nor do I want to disturb Hia by asking dumb questions.

"Hmm let's see..." He took a long pause before continuing again. "Just a few more days. Promise! After that Hia won't tie you down and force you to come here." Hearing his serious tone I feel bad now. "No! I didn't mean like that. I-I was just- I'm happy to see you work and be around. But I'm afraid Nhu is troubling Hia." Hia is always taking care of me, but I can't give him anything in return.

Now, I made him sad with my stupid questions. "It's okay. You are not a trouble for me. Now, don't make that sad face. Hia likes it when Nhu smiles." He says pinching my cheeks. "Hiaa~ it hurts." I pull away sulking.

"Yeah, Yeah. Let's go. It's time to eat lunch." Then we went to the office's cafeteria holding hands. At first, I felt shy with everyone staring at us, but I couldn't do anything but ignore the stares and focus on my food. I was eating my food peacefully when a naughty hand slowly crept towards my plate and stole a big portion of meat. But who are you kidding with? No one messes with Nhu's food. I took it back in a flash.

"Nhuu, it was just one piece." It caught me off-guard with Hia complaining in a sulking voice. "Hia, you can ask more from the cafeteria, right? You are the boss here." I said guard my food with one hand and eating with another.

"But I want to eat yours. Yours look more delicious." "How can it be? They are the same one from the cafeteria." And then we were suddenly fighting for the food. Hia stealing from my plate and me stealing it back. We were so immersed that we didn't notice we had become a circus for all the employees present there.

"Khun Zee, I request you to calm yourself down for the sake of your reputation as a CEO." Foei interrupted, only after did my brain realise that we were fighting like chickens in front of everyone. Hia also straightened his tie and cleared his throat. Yeah, now you care about your clothes.

"P'Foei, your boss is stealing my food."

"So now I'm Foei's boss only, what happened to your Hia?" "Hia doesn't steal from Nhu. You are possessed by a ghost that's why Hia is acting like this. Look, your hair is exactly like that of a ghost."

"Foei, please tell Mister Nunew that my hair is in this condition all because he was pulling my hair with his both hands and swinging my head left and right." He doesn't even make an effort to comb his messy hair instead sits back with folded hands.

"Y-yes, yes Khun Zee. But-t you see people are watching. If you please fix your hair-" Before P'Foei could complete what he was saying Hia interrupts. "why should I? The one who messed up should." "But Hia started it." Hmmph I won't let him win.

I thought Hia would fix his hair but instead, he goes back to eating. But I was adamant to admit defeat. So, I as well continued to eat. For a minute it was all silence only a chewing sound coming. No one was uttering a single word, everyone looking very focused on us or more like on what would happen next. I looked at Hia and he was eating silently with his hair still messed up. Although I didn't want to lose, I couldn't help but reach out my hand to smooth out his hair.

While doing so, I could see Hia smiling secretly."I-I... I'm just not childish like Hia." I retract my hand, back to eating. "Oh, really Nhu? Then which kid did this to my hair?"

"Hmph! That's because... b-because."

"I'm listening."

"It's because of Hia. You kept stealing my fault. Y-you teased and I just wanted to get back my food. Is it my fault that Hia is so childish? I-Is it my fault?"

"Khaap it's all Hia's fault. Nhu didn't do anything, all of this mess is only Hia's fault. How can my Nhu do such bad things? Only Hia is capable of doing bad things." Now if he says it like that, I feel embarrassed. Hia looks like a babysitter.

"I didn't say Hia is bad. " I whispered almost in an inaudible voice.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello!

Remember me? I hope you do so. But anyways I'm backヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ. Finally, no more tests, no more exams and much more free time (∩^o^)⊃━☆. I hope you liked this chapter and I really really wanna thank to those who waited for this long.

I'm sorry if I failed to reply to your comments. Your author is back again and this time I'm confident to complete this story.❤ Please give lots of love and vote to this chapter, thank you.

Bye bye(ToT)/~~~