The Kiki clones

Matt count: 23
Status: weak

"This is bad...the Matts are losing!"

"Alert! Alert! Coolsun has entered the territory."

As the alarms blared loudly, Room temperature Crescent frantically tried fixing the problem to the cloning machine but to no avail.

Looking at the statistics, their manpower was depleting at a fast rate but just when hope was all lost, Hotmoon saw a spike in the Kiki clones - 1987 Kiki clones were just made.

"Room temperature Crescent, look!"

Staring into the statistics on the screen, they were dumbfounded at the rate of the cloning. Where were they coming from?

"Kiki!" Hotmoon had a sudden hit of realisation and sprinted towards the monitoring room.

Hotmoon feared for the worst as the cloning machine was not tested yet but fortunately, Kiki was alright and was eating tuna after the procedure.

Grabbing Kiki's shoulders, Hotmoon reprimanded Kiki for being so careless.

"Please don't do that again, it's very dangerous..."

Kiki nodded and continued like nothing happened.

"Ma'm!! Coolsun is heading to the border soon and he has about 1000 of him!" Matt warned Hotmoon in a worried expression.

"Already?? Send in all the clones except the Kiki's. I'll personally meet him."