She silently shook her head as a negative response, letting her eyes shut as he kissed her nose twice. "I luh' you, Siyani."

"I love you too," She answered with no hesitation, unwrapping her arms from around him as she moved away from the counter. "Go sit on the couch so we can talk."

Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed her phone from the other counter, soon walking the distance to her room with Idris on her tail. Once she made it in there, she locked the door behind them both with the longest sigh ever.

She had a lot going on.

She walked over to the tufted ottoman in front of her bed, slowly sitting down while crossing her legs. She felt like the middle of her legs still had a slight soreness to it and there was no one else to blame but Von.

She quickly unlocked her phone, tapping away until she reached her call log, scrolling down a little bit to find Tremani's contact.

Upon finding it, she put the phone up to her ear as she waited patiently for him to answer the phone.

"Yoo? Wassup princess?" He answered after three rings, which only made her feel way more conflicted. She had three different men influencing her feelings and it was beginning to get a little hectic for her.

"Hi, Taurus. How you doing?" She smiled as she stared at nothing in particular, picking at the material of her robe to ease her nerves a little bit.

She heard the faint sound of his TV in the background which made her silently thank herself that he hadn't left out of the house yet since that would make her feel even more bad for what she was about to say to him next.

"I'm chillin'. I'a be betta' once I see you soon."

Siyani physically felt herself get saddened at his tone of voice that seemed to have so much excitement laced in it since he was supposed to be seeing her.

"About that," She began with a sharp sigh, looking over at the door to make sure she didn't see any shadow of feet on the floor. "Can we reschedule? I'm kinda busy today. I'll be free next Sunday though."

He kept silent for a few moments, and since Siyani knew him for nearly half of her life, she could determine his facial expression without even being on FaceTime with him.

"Tremaniii." She frowned as he still remained silent while she leaned back until her head and upper body were resting at the foot of her bed.

"Hmm? I ain't 'een said nun. You got it. Ima fuck witchu lata.'"

In a second, he hung up the call before she could say another word to piss him off even further. She didn't know it but he had put in over three thousand dollars just to give her a night to enjoy. He didn't really mean to get irritated with her, but it seemed like she had been putting him on the side lately and he didn't like it.

Still, she had bigger things to worry about. Like how her ex was in her living room right now waiting to talk to her about God knows what.

It took her a few more seconds before she rang her groupchat while holding her phone in the air so they could see her fully.

Her mood perked up as her friends answered in less than a few moments, each of them being in different locations.

Amari's smile morphed into a surprised look as she saw the wig she had just installed on her best friend looking like it was hanging on to its last life.

"Oh, bitch, you got fucked last night?" She vulgarly questioned as her eyes nearly looked like they would pop out of her skull.

Siyani quickly put the volume down on her phone as Jai'lynn used the small moment of silence to share her thoughts. "I'm already knowin' y'all was finna get it on last night. The way you was takin' 'dat alcohol to da' head, I knew he was finna have you bent ova' sumn'."