𝟎:𝟎𝟐

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇𝟔:𝟒𝟒𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇
𝟔:𝟒𝟒𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"AND THEN, Siyani. Can you believe he had the nerve to tell me that it don't count as cheating if he didn't nut? Bitch, do it count as shooting if you don't die? Cause I'm rey ta' let a bullet off in his fat ass head."

Jai'lynn rambled on and on from the minute Siyani stepped back into her car and she was sure it wouldn't stop until they got to their destination.

Siyani barely listened to the words she was saying, only listening to every other sound that came out of her mouth. Her friends could sure talk up a whole storm.

It's not that she didn't want to pay attention to her, but she was too lost in her own thoughts. She was too busy thinking about what the look that she received from True's father meant.

She was sure that most people who looked at her were judging her body and speaking of how skinny she was. At least that's what Booka told her. He told her that nobody would be looking at her for the beauty of her face, but for the quality of her body.

And she believed him.

She had trained herself to block out the stares, the remarks, and the comments, but one thing she could and would never be able to ignore were her feelings.

The way he stared at her made her feel some type of way. Like his stare actually mattered. And now she was stuck trying her hardest to figure out what it actually meant.

Did he think she was anorexic?

Did he take notice of the fact that her body could barely fill in the extra space of her sweatsuit?

Did he wonder if she ate at home?

She was such an overthinker and she really wished she had the power to read people's minds so she could have a small sense of peace in her crowded mind.

"Siyani, bitch, is you even listening?" Jai'lynn looked away from the road, waving her hand with the super long nut colored nails in her face.

Siyani lifted up from her position of leaning her head against the tinted window, looking over at her friend that literally had steam coming out from her ears and nose. "Yes, I'm listening. You said he must be LGB 'cause his gun is pink."

"Yes hoe! Pink as fuck with rhinestones and all. And please don't get me started on his gay ass homeboys. Fuck y'all tryna be with my man all day fa'?"

8 MINUTES LATER, her rant finally came to a halt once she found a parking spot in between two Nissans. From that alone, Siyani could only imagine what kind of females would be at this so called block party.