𝟎:𝟎𝟏

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇𝟑:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇
𝟑:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"LISTEN TO MEEEE, I don't wanna huuurrrttt."

It was currently three in the afternoon, and a twenty one year old Siyani sat comfortably on her boyfriend Booka's lap, singing her heart out to him while he attempted to ignore her, keeping his attention onto his phone.

"I don't really wanna stay, I don't really wanna go. But I really need to know. Can we get it togetherrrr?" She sung softly, bringing her glossed lips to kiss all over his face. Her favorite thing to do to him. When he let her.

Smacking his lips, he finally gave her the slightest bit of attention when he pushed her head back, holding her chin in a secure grip to keep her lips away from him.

"C'mon, Siyani. You tweakin', puttin' allat whale nut on ma fuckin' face."

Letting a frown take over her face, she sat upright and gently rolled her body off of his. The couple had been together for two years so far. They had known each other since high school, but she didn't give him a chance until after they graduated.

Of course, everything was sweet in the beginning of the relationship. Sweet hugs and kisses, attention, compliments, gifts, and quality time. Siyani loved it all, especially since she was never offered those things from her parents, due to her growing up in a strict caribbean household.

They were too focused on everything being perfect on the outside to even worry about the things that really mattered. Like love.

After about a year into the relationship, Siyani had noticed Booka acting more and more strange towards her, which messed with her heavily because her happiness depended on him. He would show her less attention, not wanting to be touched by her sometimes, and would be extremely rude to her.

Any other normal person would just break up with him, and move on with life. But she couldn't. Booka was her life. If he wasn't happy with her, then she wouldn't be happy. If he didn't like something, then she hated it. If he said something about her, then it was automatically true.

During the span of their relationship, Siyani's mental health along with her self esteem had lowered by the day. Feeling like she wasn't enough for the only other man she loved was taking a toll on her.

But it just took that one time, which came probably every three times a month, where he decided to be nice and affectionate to her, reminding her of the beginning of their relationship. That's when she had hope that everything would be okay.