- - - - - -

After he graduated, near the bottom of the year, he moved in with his three friends in a place closer to ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ. Via moved in with them as well, their parents had insisted on it. He was glad that she didn't try and hang out with the group, it allowed them to have more fun as a group. He currently wasn't looking for a job, not one like Via had, he wanted to have fun first. He and his friends had been having fun, maybe not all of it was legal, but they were having fun. He was scared when he saw that he had a letter asking him to meet with the High Leader. Blaze thought it could have something to do with all those quite not legal things he and his friends had done, but if it was that why weren't they coming, and why was his sister coming? Blaze was very nervous, he was worried that he was going to be punished to death or anything else along those lines. He could see that Via was there as well, who also looked nervous, he wondered why they were there. Having both of them there meeting with the High Leader made him very confused.

They were brought into the centre room, he assumed this was where the council members met as it looked like a meeting room of sorts. Both High Watcher Gryff Dirsu and High Admin Lysabel Yineria weren't there, so it was only them and the High Leader. Blaze had never come face to face, well face to mask, with such a powerful watcher. He felt shivers go down his back. "Via Celrinine, Blaze Celrinine, thank you for coming to meet with me," she said to the twins.

"It is an honour High Leader," Via said, bowing

He decided to stay silent, he didn't want to make things worse for himself if he was there for a bad reason. He followed what Via did and bowed to the High Leader as well. "I come to you two with an offer. It is time for the council to welcome more to their ranks and I want to offer both of you a place," the High Leader said.

Blaze didn't know what to think, he thought he was coming here to be told off, but instead, he was being offered a job. A job that probably played one of the most important roles in the Main World. Why him, he wondered. He wasn't anything special, he had barely graduated. He could see why Via would be offered a position though, perfect Via. Via then asked, "What does the position entail?"

The High Leader replied, "You will play a part in making decisions that affect the Main World in the surrounding areas. You'll have a couple of different jobs you'll need to do such as helping stop rogue academies, and you'll also get to help in different places such as helping players in different servers or helping with the protection of the Main World. If you accept you'll also get a place to stay at ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ,"
"I accept," Via said.

"Me too," Blaze said, he wasn't sure if he was the right fit for it but it would get him a job and a new place to stay, and a part of him agreed because in his mind it made him just as good as Via.

It had been a few days since they had started on the council, and it was Blaze's birthday. Their parents were off doing something so they weren't with them but they had left them a gift each. They had just given Blaze some money, it was supposed to be put towards paying rent but now he had a free room at ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ, so he was probably going to spend it on doing something fun. Blaze was finishing getting ready when he heard a knock on his door. He came and opened the door. "Happy Birthday Blaze!" Via said, hugging her brother.

"Happy Birthday Via," Blaze said, "Is there something you wanted? I'm meeting up with my friends for the day,"

"I thought we were spending the day together," Via said, he could hear the sadness in her voice.

"I changed my mind," Blaze said, avoiding eye contact, he didn't want to make her upset, he just didn't want to spend the day with her anymore.

"But it's our birthday!" Via cried out.