- - - - - -

When she graduated, at the top of her year, she ended up sharing a place with Blaze and some of his friends. It was cheaper that way, though again she was left out a lot. She had applied for a position at ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ as soon as she got there. With her grades, she was able to get a position fast, faster than her brother who was still more focused on having fun. As much as she loved her brother, and living with him again, she didn't feel welcome with all of his friends. She wanted to get her own place as soon as she could, so she started to save as much as she could. She certainly wasn't expecting it when she, along with Blaze who was still struggling with finding a job, was summoned to meet with the High Leader. She didn't know what she was going in for, and she was nervous. She hoped it was going to be some sort of promotion but her supervisor could do that, she didn't need to meet the High Leader to get one. Blaze himself looked nervous, his being there made her wonder if this was work-related at all. That just made her even more confused as to why they were meeting with the High Leader.

They were brought into the centre room where she knew that the council had their meetings. Both High Watcher Gryff Dirsu and High Admin Lysabel Yineria were not currently there, so it was only them and the High Leader. Via could feel the power radiating off her, it sent a chill down her spine. "Via Celrinine, Blaze Celrinine, thank you for coming to meet with me," she said to the twins.

"It is an honour, High Leader," Via said, doing what she had been told to do and bowing.

Blaze just stayed silent, bowing as well. "I come to you two with an offer. It is time for the council to welcome more to their ranks and I want to offer both of you a place," the High Leader said.

Via froze in place, she didn't know what to think. Being a council member was one of the highest honours there was and both she and Blaze were offered to become a member. She would love to be a council member with her brother, they would be working together. Via still wanted to visit servers though so she asked, "What does the position entail?"

The High Leader replied, "You will play a part in making decisions that affect the Main World in the surrounding areas. You'll have a couple of different jobs you'll need to do such as helping stop rogue academies, and you'll also get to help in different places such as helping players in different servers or helping with the protection of the Main World. If you accept you'll also get a place to stay at ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ,"
It seemed perfect for Via, she would get to do what she wanted but also so much more. "I accept,"

"Me too," Blaze said, she wondered what he was thinking but she wasn't giving anything away.

- - - - - -

It was a couple of days after both she and Blaze had started at the council, it was their birthday. Their parents were off at the moment but they left both of them a gift and Via called them in the morning. They had just given her some money, it was supposed to be put towards getting her own place but now she had her room at ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ so she was just saving it for something, she didn't know what yet. She was excited to spend the day with her twin, it was their birthday after all, she had asked him earlier in the week and since then planned a few things that she thought Blaze would find fun. Blaze's room was across the hallway from her so she went over and knocked on the door. She could hear Blaze inside as he came and opened the door. "Happy Birthday Blaze!" she said, hugging her brother.

"Happy Birthday Via," Blaze said, "Is there something you wanted? I'm meeting up with my friends for the day,"

"I thought we were spending the day together," Via said, sadness stirring up inside.

"I changed my mind," Blaze said, not looking Via in her eyes.

"But it's our birthday!" Via cried out.