"You haven't learnt too much about watchers have you?" He asked, guessing that he didn't realise they were using his watcher name.

"Yeah, I didn't even know I was a watcher until today," Grian replied.
"Well, every watcher and admin have another form that they can change into and sometimes parents, depending on what they want, give a more watcher-centric name to that form. For me, I was just given the same name for both. Zyrex Void by the way," Zyrex explained to Xelqua.

"Grian Carolus, but I guess also Xelqua Carolus," Grian told him.

Grian then walked over to the bed on the right side of the room and sat down, "Do you know what's going on?"

"I know a little bit I guess, my father was a watcher and I got tested at quite a young age. I learnt some stuff from him... I supposed we'll learn more now," Zyrex replied.

"My mother was a watcher but I never got a watcher blood test," Grian said, "Do you remember talking to anyone before coming here, or even accepting coming here?"

Zyrex stayed silent, he didn't want to answer. He knew that he didn't but he also didn't want to say that. He knew that they were kidnapped and everything but he also didn't have anything left for him.. "Well it was nice to meet you and I suppose you'll be stuck with me for a while, and I hope we can be friends," Grian said, smiling standing up and walking towards Zyrex.
Zyrex just stared at him for a second and then a small smile appeared on his face, maybe it would be nice to have a friend. He reached out his hand to meet with Grian's or Xelqua's, he wasn't really sure what to call his roommate, "I suppose we'll need to get along. So yeah friends."

- - - - - -

Zyrex had enjoyed the four years so far that he had with Xelqua, he didn't mind having everyone against him because at least this time he had someone by his side. He could have done without Mirinn though and after one more year they had left at the academy, he would be glad to never see his face again. He wasn't expecting it when the alarm went off but he was glad that he and Xelqua had their weapons on them as they flew up. Zyrex saw Xelqua flying in front of a watcher he didn't recognise with a mask on so he flew over to where the two of them were. With his sword raised, ready to help his friend if this person was attacking. Instead, the watcher turned to him and asked, "Zyrex do you wish to join us?"

Zyrex looked at Xelqua because he didn't know who this was. Xelqua then looked to the ground and Zyrex's eyes followed. He saw the admins coming in, and it only took a moment for him to realise who the invaders were, he now knew these were the leaders of the Main World. He turned back to the watcher and said, "Okay let's kick some evil watcher butt!"

He flew down to some of the admins who were fighting, surrounded by all that red, it reminded him of his brother and how he wanted to know where he was now. He sent fireballs towards his previous classmates, some of them realised that it was him who was fighting them and then seemed to realise what was going on. Many of them knew he was an outcast who didn't agree with everything the academy did, they also knew that things weren't right at the academy but weren't brave enough to go against it. Seeing him go against it made them realise that the people inside of him were the good guys. He then saw Mirinn fall from below him and he saw that it was Xelqua who sent him down, so he flew up next to him.

A voice then came into Xelqua and Zyrex's heads, 'Pledge yourself to end the bloodshed and it will end,'

"Did you hear that?" Zyrex asked Xelqua, not really sure what to think.

"Yeah I did, it sounded like the masked watcher," Xelqua said.
"Should we do it?" Zyrex said, he knew who the council was but he wasn't completely sure that these were the actual council members.

"I think we should, there's something about her that's trustworthy," Xelqua said, "I, Watcher Xelqua Carolus wish to end the bloodshed,"

"I, Watcher Zyrex Void also wish to end the bloodshed,"

A blaze of light then grew in size from all five fighting the professors which sent out a wave of red and purple that turned to dust. The masked watcher then motioned for Zyrex and Xelqua to come down to the ground to meet up with the two admins who were fighting. The seven of them were on the ground in a spot where there wasn't any blood. "Xelqua Carolus and Zyrex Void I offer you places in The Council do you accept,"

Xelqua turned to Zyrex and smiled, "I do," he said.

"I do as well," Zyrex said, it seemed that he didn't have to wait another year to find a purpose.

The masked watcher faced both their army and the students. "Thank you to all that have fought this day. To those who may not know who I am. I am known to the people of the Main World as The High Leader and I lead the council that helps govern the Main World. We hope that you'll join us in the Main World or some of you may choose to go to a server," she said.
She motioned for the watchers to take the sky, and they did, they started a flight back, and he flew back with the hope that he would eventually be able to reconnect with his brother.

- - - - - -

It had been a few years since he and Xelqua had joined the council and they had more people join the council since then, they had 13 people in the council now, the number the High Leader there was going to be, and it felt like a family. He had gotten close to Cirrus, who was an admin who didn't join too long after them, as well as another set of twins Via and Blaze. He still felt bad not connecting with his brother yet, but he didn't feel comfortable yet. He was surprised when he learned that Xelqua had been invited to join Hermitcraft in his player form. Xelqua had asked him first and said it was okay, but he still felt weird about it, which led him to where he was now. He was sitting on the roof of ᓵ||∷╎ℸ ̣ ⍑⚍∷╎ᓭ looking at the surrounding area.

"Zyrex are you okay?" The High Leader asked him as she flew up next to him.

"Yes. Maybe. Not really. Xelqua is joining my brother's server and I guess I'm just worried. He's my best friend, the first person I thought actually liked me and now he's going to be friends with my brother. I had a similar scare with the twins and then with Cirrus and that turned out fine, but this time it's my brother. I guess I'm just scared that it's going to be like what happened with my parents and I will be forgotten again. I know Xel is a great person and I'm overreacting but I just don't know how to feel," Zyrex said, leaning into the High Leader for a hug as tears were falling from his face.

"Xelqua won't leave you, like you said he's a really nice guy. He's always ready to do whatever for his friends, and you are his best friend as well. If he does leave, and he won't, the rest of the council will kick his butt for you," the High Leader said, Zyrex would have guessed that she had a smile on his face if he could see it.

"Thanks," Zyrex said, drying his tears.

"You have so many friends now Zyrex and any of them would be willing to talk to you if you needed to. That includes Xelqua, you could talk to him if you are worried," the High Leader said.

The two ended the hug and then she said, "Take some time off, and if you want to talk to Xelqua he can have some time off as well,"

He wasn't expecting the High Leader to come up to where he was, but he had to admit it felt nice to know someone had come up to check on him.

WC~ 2205