✰ 𝟏𝟏 ✰

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 😍👊

Y/n pov:

I saw Ashley talking with jungwon which literally made my blood boil but I'm gonna forget boys for now and think about my friendship. I had a few friends other than Ashley but they all either lived far away, or just have other friends they'd rather talk to. 

"Uhm hi Ashley" I said to her. This has gotta be the most awkward hi I've ever said to someone. 

She rolled her eyes and said "what do 𝙮𝙤𝙪 want? " she emphasised the "you" when she said that making me feel like she sounded disappointed to see me. 

"I just wanted to say that I don't think it's entirely my fault you were waiting there for me because uh you didn't tell me about it so I obviously didn't know you were waiting" I confronted her which was hard because I'd never went against any of her opinions. 

"Well actually I was looking for a sorry because it made me really upset having to wait there" she rolled her eyes at me. 

"I did apologize! When I saw you and you didn't accept my apology!" I raised my voice at her which made her give me a disgusted look. 

"Okay calm down geez, I was just saying" she responded. 

"Okay well I did apologise, it's not my fault if you're impatient and think you're always right-" I stopped mid sentence because I was talking mindlessly and she would literally be furious and I didn't want that. Well it was too late anyway so.. 

"How dare you call me impatient! I'm the most patient person I know!" She scoffed and continued, "and I think I'm right because I am, I deserve an apology and you just don't wanna give it to me. I don't wanna be friends with someone who doesn't even care about how I feel, so I'll tell you now that this friendship is OVER" she walked away and dragged jungwon behind her. 

"I can't believe she would just end it like that... " my voice cracked as I was tearing up and literally about to cry. 

We were in a pretty dark cornered place when I confronted Ashley, no one really goes in this spot unless they want to cry. Perfect for me I guess. I started to break down in tears, it was like a waterfall was coming out of my eyes. I felt like I'd never cry this much in my life. That's when I realised that Niki was literally there just staring at me while I cry. 

I wiped off my tears and said, "uhm I'm sorry you had to see that... Uh I'll get going I guess thanks for just being there while she broke the friendship." 

I know it might be wrong but I ran off leaving him standing there. I couldn't risk the embarrassment of him seeing me cry even more. I hid in a corner of the school and cried till my next lesson. 

Niki pov: 

That was pretty much the last I saw of her until math. I felt so bad for her, this made me hate Ashley even more than I already do. I just wanted to pull y/n in for a hug and tell her it would be okay. But she ran off before I could. I searched for her everywhere until the bell rang for math and I gave in and headed to the classroom.