Chapter 5- Surprise

Bella's POV

I pretty much die when I feel Rosalie's cool hand almost on my ass! I kind of wish she had grabbed it or at least touched it.

"Is Emmett your boyfriend?" The question had been gnawing at me.

Rosalie let out this laugh and I couldn't stop staring. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

"Bella, no, ew, Emmett is totally just my brother." Rosalie lead me up two sets of stairs, down a hall and into a room that could swallow mine.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." Rose closed the door behind us.

I looked around her room she had a small mint colored couch in front of a big flat screen hanging on the wall, I looked over at her huge bed but I didn't want to assume she meant on her bed. I looked over at her with I'm sure a blush on my face.

" Let's sit on the couch." Rosalie gracefully moved across her room, put the tray of snacks down and sat on one end.

I dropped down on the other end and melted into the softest, coziest couch I've ever sat on. "Can I live here?" I sigh in ecstasy.

Rosalie has just been patiently sitting and watching me take it all in.

I hope off the couch and stride over to her music collection. She's got a little bit of everything.

My type of girl.

Just because she's not with Emmett doesn't mean she'd go for me though.

I pause by her floor to ceiling window and take in the view. All the pine trees as far as you can see until it disappears in a fine silver mist. It's beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Rosalie asks.

"It's amazing." I almost whisper.

Alice barges into the room. "Hey, Rose, your ex girlfriend called to talk to you about...oh hello Bella! I didn't know you were here! Sorry about just barging in!"

Rosalie looks ticked off for a few seconds before taking a deep breathe.

"So...ex girlfriend?" I ask. She doesn't have to tell me but I'm very curious. And also thrilled because maybe I do have a shot. "I had a girl in Arizona."

"Does she torture you with the joys of her new relationship?" Rose asked.

"No. We haven't talked in awhile." Well she texted me but I didn't respond.

"I wish she would stop calling." Rosalie says exasperated.

"Wanna know what I would do?" I ask.

Rose looks at me hopefully.

"Tell her you met someone else."

Rose's face changes from all the emotions. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Rosalie's POV

Bella is so smart! The simplest way of getting rid of my ex and I didn't even think to use it! I'm also gonna throw Alice into a wall or something later for pulling that little trick.

"You're a genius Bella!" I almost kiss her but I don't because I know I'll become addicted to her lips the second I do.

"I don't know if I'm a genius, but I have had a couple ex girlfriends." Bella mumbles.

She's so cute!

I reach for her hand and pull her back to the couch. "Come on, we have homework, we can talk about horrible exes later."

Bella nods, grabs her English book and notebook and opens it up to the pages we need.

I just keep staring at her. My mate is finally here and I never want her to leave. I made my decision. I'm going to do whatever it takes to have Bella Swan by my side always.