𝟏𝟖

ᴋʟᴀᴜ' ᴘᴏᴠ

" No" I say shaking my head. Here I was staring at a pregnant 18 year old who acts like she's a grown woman who can make her own decisions " Why not?" she said leaning on MY bed.

" Because No, we are not doing that water birth shit" I said trying to shake the image of a kiddie pool being filled with water to the point that a baby comes out a vagina.

" It'll be fun" She said with a smile " no, no, and no" I said moving my paintbrush up the canvas " Rebekah can help you give birth without a kiddie pool" I added.

" How about you take me to a hospital" She requested " So they can see that you can heal faster than a human person should be able to heal their wounds. Not gonna happen" I said rolling my eyes at the dumb ideas.

I let her bring back the wolves to my city, I had dinner with Joe wait no! that's not his name uhh Jamie, no Screw it! Wolf boy, I had dinner with Wolf boy and she can stay happy about that.

" How about the wolves they can help me" She asks again " No, Rebekah is helping you" I say once again " Fine, I give up" She said throwing herself back on my bed.

I smile knowing that I won the conversation.

Klaus 1 Hayley 0.

"  Am I interrupting something??" Elijah says walking into my room " No, what's up with all the yelling?" I said turning around to face my brothers face.

" Marcellus found a condom wrapper in Davina's room" Elijah says without flinching " Well teenagers are really horny, I know because I dealt with one" I say rolling my eyes.

" Your disgusting" Hayley spits throwing a pillow at me, I catch it and throw it back at her " Niklaus I thought we would never mention your sex life anymore" Elijah says while clearing his throat.

" His disgusting" Hayley says folding her arms " And I am leaving" Hayley says getting up from my bed and walking out the room.

Marcel is still roaming around the house screaming and throwing a fit.

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ

" Stop screaming" I say to Marcel who's roaming around screaming at Davina " Mind your business" Marcel snarls at me " Then stop screaming her business around the whole fucking house" I retort.

" thank you Hayley" Davina says sarcastically " This conversation is not over" Marcel says pointing his finger at Davina.

I watch in silence as Marcel storms off, I turn around to face Davina " are you alright" I ask with a frown.

Its hard having a special someone ruining your sex life, when I was in the foster system, no boys were allowed in my foster home. Obviously I would sneak out, I'm a teen for gods sake.

" thank you" she said with a smile " keeping your sex life as a teenager is fucking hard" I say remembering the memories.

" next time throw the condoms in my trash, nobody will think about it" I add on quickly " this is so awkward" Davina's cheeks turn red as she walks away from me.
__________________________________

" hey" I say sitting down next to Jackson, outside the cabin " Hi, how are you feeling" he says with a smile.

" Well If you mean my back is screaming and this baby is going to pop out my vagina one of these days then I'd say I feel amazing" I say with a serious smile " good to know" he said with a smile.

" Klaus isn't happy about the whole marriage thing" I say looking at the burning fire "who would be happy that their baby momma is going to marry another man" Jackson says sarcastically.

"I'm sure he will get over it but it's also like I love you and like you love me, we're doing this for our pack and for my daughter" I say placing a hand on my bump.

" yea" he says throwing wood into the fire making it grow bigger. I look up at the stars and it seems really calm around here.

I can hear little kids running and laughing and parents giggling, I'm glad that I brought this happiness to them .

" HAYLEY WATCH OUT!" one of the wolves yells from the woods, I stand up with Jackson quickly " come here" he says grabbing my arm and we began running into his cabin.

I heard a big bang, people screaming, I saw things going on fire, I smelled smoke everywhere.

" what's happening" I say in a pace, Jackson doesn't answer his to busy blocking the door with furniture. I pull out my phone and call Klaus.

" Hayley, love what is it" he says " there's been an attack in the bayou, come get me please" I say with frightening tears coming down my face.

" I'm on my way stay on the phone" he says, I turn and saw Jackson knocked out on the floor, the door flew open and a couple of witches walk in.

" Klau-" my sentence gets cut off when I get slammed into the hard wall, my head starts pounding, my visions starts to blur.

"Hayley, HAYLEY, HAYLEY" I hear Klaus screaming through the phone.

I watch footsteps reaching near me and soon my eyes shut close and the only thing I see is

Darkness

Emptiness

Nothing.