𝟏

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked downstairs in my purple with pink poke a dots pajama set with a pair of fuzzy slippers, I noticed Elijah and Klaus in the kitchen talking about some random guy names Marcel, I've heard about that dick Marcel.

He banned the wolves from coming to the damn french quarter and he banned the witches from doing magic, he says his the king of New Orleans, but nobody give 4 shits what his trifling ass thinks.

" good morning Hayley" Elijah said making me snap out of my thoughts, Elijah was different from Klaus, he was nice and he cared about me. Not saying that Klaus didn't care about me but he made it seem like he didn't care. Elijah tried telling me that he did care but this 2 weeks I've been giving Klaus the cold shoulder.

Kill her and the baby, why do I care?

Those words, his words echoed through my head, he didn't care about me and our baby and well if he wasn't going to act like he didn't get a messed up 18 year old girl pregnant than, I can take care of this child all by myself.

" morning Elijah.... Klaus" I said looking at Elijah then Klaus, I walked to the fridge "oh so your done giving me the cold shoulder" Klaus said in a cocky tone, I rolled my eyes " I figured that if I'm having this child than I have a long time to stay mad at you" I said taking the orange juice out of the fridge.

Klaus closed the fridge and handed my a crystal cup, I grabbed it and poured my juice " very well than, I have errands to run" He said closing the cap from my orange juice " your leaving again" I said with a frown. 

Sure I didn't like Klaus, he didn't like me but he was good company when I was bored. Elijah was to busy having fancy drinks with his "friend" but we all know his secretly contacting Katherine Pierce, who can blame him she is hot.

When I asked who called him, he would say that it was his baby sister but I think he forgot that I have super hearing and I've heard Katherine speak before, and it was her for sure.

" why, do you want me to stay" Klaus teased, I bit my bottom lip and took a sip out of my orange juice, I made sure that I took a good long sip of my orange juice; after I took my long sip, I " accidentally" slipped it on Klaus.

Elijah let out a snort while Klaus looked angry than ever " you just have to get your way, don't you " He snapped " maybe" I muttered " what mess did I just get myself in" he said under his breath but I heard him loud and clear.

" what do you mean by that" I furrowed my eyes at his hard comment " what Niklaus means by that is that you guys are going to spend some quality time for the next 2 weeks" Elijah but in, Klaus and I gave him a confused look.

" Brother what are you saying" Klaus spoke up " I'm leaving town for 2 weeks, Rebekah and I have business to handle in Mystic Falls" Elijah said looking at his watch " when are you leaving" I said folding my lips.

" Today" He answered, how am I supposed to stay with Klaus for 2 weeks without him killing me or I killing him, this was my life fucked up and strange.

" I have to go meet Marcel" Klaus said walking out the room " wait! when are you coming back" I yelled after him " Don't worry too much little wolf" he replied and walked out the house. This was going to be hell.

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

After I left the house I went to Rousseau's for drinks with Marcel, I couldn't help myself but to think about Hayley, she was so stubborn and annoying how the bloody hell was I supposed to not kill her.