𝟓

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I walked down the hallways taking a left turn, walking to the furthest room, when I finally reached a brown door where Klaus had a 16 year old witch practicing magic and making her live like a prisoner.

I knocked on the french brown door, she opened it. Behind the door there was a short brunette girl standing there, she looked flushed very flushed. 

" Hi I'm Hayley" I reached my hand out, she opened the door more to let me inside, she didn't shake my hand. She turned around and walking to her bed "your Klaus's wife" she assumed " ew, no never" I replied in complete disgust.

" then why do you guys look at each other like that and please don't tell me because your pregnant with his child" she said closing the door behind us " w-what I don't know what your talking about" I tried to deny everything.

" I'm not dumb and it's between us girls" she said with a warm smile " If only Klaus listened to me when I said to take it easy with you" I muttered under my breath " Is being pregnant hard" she asked sitting down on her bed with Esthers grimoire sitting in front of us.

" Actually for my first pregnancy it isn't that bad, he or she is very calm, I'm pretty sure they take it after me" I said putting my hand over my stomach. I wasn't huge but from being 3 month pregnant my back was always aching.

" So it is Klaus's baby" she said arching her eyebrow I parted my lips and we both started to giggle " Have you talked to Marcel" She asked me with curiosity " No have you" I asked " No" she frowned " Do you know his number" I asked.

" I do remember it" She said " Here lets give him a call" I said passing my phone down to her, she started dialing a number and the phone started to ring " hello who's this" Marcel's voice cut through.

" Marcel it's Davina" she said with a smile " D are you ok" He asked worried " I am I am Hayley has been keeping me company today" she said with a warm tone. I felt like my breakfast that I ate was making a reappearance. 

Great Morning Sickness!  

" I'll let you two finish talking" I said excusing myself, I got out and ran to the closest bathroom, I pulled the toilet seat and pulled my hair out of my face and sooner or later, I started vomiting.

I gagged while more and more puke was coming out of my mouth. I felt a hand pulling my hair into a ponytail, I didn't have time to look up at who it was, I felt the same hand rub my back in a circular motion.

I wiped my mouth once I finished puking and flushed the toilet I looked up and saw Klaus standing in front of me with worry filling his eyes " are you ok little wolf" He asked " It's just morning sickness" I brushed it off.

I went to the sink and rinsed my mouth with water " what do you want Klaus" I said annoyed " I can't check up on the mother of my baby" He said sarcastically. 

" Shut up and tell me what the hell that you want" I leaned on the sink looking at Klaus straight in the eyes " I was just going to let you know that the little witch found a way to unlink you... and me and Marcel are having a little meeting and I'm going to make a deal with him" He explained " what deal"  I asked curiously.

" I'm going to trade his little witch for his leadership, I am now going to rule New Orleans and you little wolf are going to be my queen and our baby is going to be our heir " He pursued his lips while explaining " what if Marcel doesn't agree" I raised my eyebrow.

" Well that was plan A love" He said with excitement " what's plan b" I asked " War" he said with the hugest smirk ever " you and your violence" I said rolling my eyes and walking past him " tell the little witch to meet us downstairs where we are going to unlink you and Sophie" He yelled as I walked away.