𝟏𝟎

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

On my way finding Hayley, I could smell the scent of one of my biggest enemy, of course he was going to take what was mines, he's probably is mad because I went after his little blonde girlfriend.

I saw from a distance him walking out the cabin, before I could rescue Hayley I am going to kill Tyler with a smile on my face. I vamped speed behind Tyler, I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around " Hello old friend, how's your mom" I flashed my eyes.

His face turned into complete anger, I grabbed him and threw him across the room, I vamped sped to him and grabbed a branch and stabbed him in the stomach with it.

He screamed in pain, he pulled out the branch, he got up and punched me across the face, I fell on the ground and Tyler stuck a wooden branch on my stomach, I screamed in pain, I ripped the wood out and vamped sped up. 

Tyler vamped sped away before I could reach him " cmon Tyler let's have some fun, you wanted me here so I'm here" I said walking around " I can smell your perky little skin boiling" I continued taunting.

I walked around kicking things around trying to find him, until I felt a piece of wood dig into my back, I screamed and grabbed Tyler and threw him in front of me I grabbed the wood from my back and stabbed Tyler again.

He started moving like a roach on the floor " Tell Caroline that I said Hi" I mocked, He turned around making him get on top of me " She will never love you Klaus" He said I flipped us over again " I don't need her love" I smirked.

" wow look who turned into a daddy and grew balls" Tyler mocked " How irresponsible are you for coming after an unborn child when you can battle their daddy instead" My words sounded bitter.

" It's to make you pay ass hole" He taunted I punched him across the face, he flipped us over again and punched me " it was a really pussy move Tyler" I continue to taunt him.

" Call it all you want but it was a kick ass power move" He seemed proud of himself, coming at an unborn child was not something to be fucking proud off, it was not ok. 

I stabbed him once again with a piece of woods that I found and this time I stabbed it close to his heart, he screamed and kicked like a little bitch that he is, hell it was almost funny to watch. I would've recorded it but Josh my favorite minion hasn't taught me does levels of using an I-phone.

I turned around and saw a men standing there, wait not a men a hybrid body in transition. Holy hell, I vamped sped up to him and grabbed a piece of wood, I held it up but he grabbed my hand and threw me across.

Hell for a newborn he fought harder then Tyler's bitch self. He walked over to me and I got up I vamped sped up to him and grabbed his heart from his chest. I saw his body turn pale and grey, I threw his heart on the floor.

" I have always hated newbies" I spat and walked over to were I left Tyler and surprisingly he left, the wood was there with blood and everything.

I have less time to worry about Tylers bitch self. I headed to the cabin where Hayley wasn't there like I expected her to be. Great I have to find her next. 

ʜᴀʏʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ 

I could hear Klaus and Tyler fighting, hell to the no I am leaving now. I'm to angry to deal with those assholes. I saw Dwayne starting to wake up " Hey Dwayne wake up pass me that Knife please I'm pregnant you wouldn't hurt a pregnant 18 year old" I begged for his attention.

" Why am I so hungry" He answered " your transitioning to a Hybrid, you have to drink my babies blood or else you die, if you free me I'll give you some blood" I lied why would I do that.

" Fine what do you need" He asked getting up from the floor " the knife" I said he grabbed the knife and untied me, I got up.

" Thank you Dwayne" I said " the blood" he said " right" I said then with all my force I kicked him in the balls, he ached in pain, I continued to punch him.

I walked to the door to see Klaus taunting Tyler, asshole. I looked at the other door and I saw a window. One thing I'm good at is sneaking out without being caught.

I jumped out the window and started running and running. I stopped running to catch my breath. 

Until I heard branches breaking. Oh god this is how I am going to die. I rose up the knife that was in my hand ready to fight back, ready to fight for survival/

I came out from the tree and closed my eyes I tried to stab the person but their cold hands stopped me, I opened my eyes just to face an asshole.