As soon as she got upstairs she saw Melo and Saint stealing snacks from the pantry.

"Ahhh fuck!" Melo raised his voice as she pulled his hair. "Touch me if you want to foo." Saint spoke stepping out the way.

"Why y'all in hea eatin' my animal crackers fa, huh?!"

"Dis big ass container, you can share."

"Nah give my shit!" She raised her voice snatching it. "High n fuckin' dumb."

Halo closed the container and put it back in the pantry.

"Where Rocky at?"

"In his room."

"So why y'all in my shit stealin?"
"He said we can have some."

"He ain't buy det fa to be tellin' y'all, y'all can have some. I'm sick of y'all!"

"Crybaby" Saint spoke playfully pushing her. "Bitch don't touch me cs I really don't fuck witchu nomo."

"Damn, what I do?"

"You weird." Halo walked towards the front door then he followed her outside and grabbed her by her arm. "What? Move!"

"Girl chill yo rude ass out. What I do to you?"
"I don't like you."

"Ite foo... member det shit. Soon as I get to being mean back it's gone be a problem."

"Ion care what you do to be honest. I just want you to leave me alone."

"You shitty cs yo nigga left you?" He chuckled

Halo tried hitting him but he moved out the way.

"You so fuckin' weird! Get da fuck on somewhere Kamarion."

"Imma leave you alone fa na. Be safe li one."
"Fuck you, you can die fa real fa real."

"Damn it's like det?"

"Been, been!"

He slapped her then ran in the house and locked the door. She didn't even attempt to chase after him because she wasn't in the mood to play.

--

While Halo sat in her car and listened to music she smoked her second blunt in the last 30 minutes.

Hearing a knock on her window she looked over seeing Saint so she unlocked the door to let him in.

"Hell you been all day?"
"Shoppin"

"You ite?"

"Yea" She shrugged "Youn seem like it."

"Why you keep tryna be my friend?"

"Ian tryna be yo friend I was just askin. I'm around you damn near errday."

"Niggas just- man iono why I keep wastin' my damn time." A tear rolled down her cheek so she quickly wiped it away hoping he didn't see.

"Fuck them niggas Tianna."

"It ain't det easy tho. I can say det all I want but I still be feelin' a way about em. I just be wishin' I never involved myself wit em."

"Pretty girls don't cry foo. Don't let no nigga hurt yo feelins like det. Tighten up foo."

"I been ignorin' dis shit fa so long i'm just at my breakin' point. I'm at a point where I just can't take nomo Saint."

"You seem nigga crazy to me." He shrugged giving her, his honest opinion. "Shit I might be... I can see why you say det. I just can't be without a nigga, it's weird."

"Iono why tho cs I got a dad and a brother det love me to death. I wanna kill all them niggas, on my mama I do."

"Shit, when?"

"I was playin' Saint." She shook her head. "Don't threaten me with no good time na. I almost got excited." He laughed

"Nah I can't be doin' allat. I got one more strike n they sendin' my yellow ass up da road fa good. He left me n said he was done so dets just det. Ian finna sit n keep dwellin' onna past."

"Thanks fa checkin' on me tho I appreciate it." She added "Yea ian no therapist isn doin' dis shit nomo. You welcome tho."

"Kamarion get da fuck out." She demanded "I'm fuckin' witchu, lemme help you take yo bags inna crib."

"You strong, you can take em all."
"See nah, nehmine."

"Noodle arms" She mumbled getting out the car.

Saint helped her take her bags inside then she took her uggs and coat off.

"What you got fa me?"

"Shit"

"Ian fuckin' witchu foo." He waved her off before going back upstairs.

Halo picked out what she wanted to wear tonight because she was going out to dinner with her friends.

They figured she was in a bad mood so they wanted her to get out the house. Halo put her clothes on then made it to her makeup appointment just in time.

Once her makeup was done she looked at it in the mirror and immediately started smiling. Seeing herself look pretty made her feel so much better.

She sent her mua the money. While she walked back to her car Red started calling her.

"Nigga what you want?"

"So i'm cut off?"
"Yea, youn know how to shut up."

"Man ian tell det nigga shit. He was lurkin' through yo shit n found what he was lookin' fa, det ain't my fault."

"Well na he feel like i'm a hoe so ian gone involve myself witchu or him nomo." She responded getting in her car.

Halo put the phone on speaker then turned around started swinging in the backseat.

"Hello?! Fuck you got goin' on?"

"Had to make sure nobody was in my backseat. Red just let it go, it's over."

"You said you was spendin' da night wimme dis weekend but ian heard from you. Fuck y'all fallin' out gotta do wimme?"

"Y'all friends, ian tryna be in between shit."

"You already inna middle might as well do it again foo."

"No. I'm finna drive so imma talk to you another day. Don't call this phone Red."

"Halo i'll come find you right na. You know ion een play witchu like det."

"Bye boy" She rolled her eyes hanging up the phone on him. "Worrisome ass"

When Halo made it to the restaurant she got out and let valet take her car. She met up with her friends at the table then sat down.

"Shy i'm happy to see you. You never wanna come out."

"I'm happy to see y'all too. I promise imma start spending more time with y'all. Take a shot tho, you need a few."

"Sure do! Chanel you shoulda brought my niece."
"See, I told you!" Jordan spoke

"Nah shawty cool where she at. Let's take a shot tho. We toastin' to fuck these lame ass, no good ass niggas!" She spoke holding her shot glass up.

'Damn, who hurt her?' Halo thought to herself before they all took their shot.