Chapter Sixteen || ' 016

Start from the beginning

" Everytime I'm around Dayvon it feels weird, which is why that side took over me. I don't know what that side is but it's a lot of voices in my head and when I don't listen to them. They take over." I said seriously trying to explain it and she just nodded giving me a tissue.

" Im just thirteen, and I feel like my life is going bad. Everything is just I don't know. My whole life changed in like three weeks. I've gotten new friends, new house, I've met new people. I even got a job, I know I'm too young but it didn't even matter to me anymore. I've been at peace for a long time but it's like I'm in denial. I can't get over Tooka's death. He was my other half I grew up with him. He been my uncle since forever." I said using the tissue to wipe my tears then I grabbed another one blowing my nose that was now red.

" Okay, calm down. From what I'm getting you might be Bipolar, and have SPD, and anger issues badly. SPD is basically split personality disorder. Which is why you hear voices, and when you get into that mode it's hard for you to get out unless you do something destructive." She said and I nodded calming down playing with my earring.

" Okay, I can get you some medicine for that, they may taste a little bitter but there are some flavors ones. You just will have to take two of them since they're not as strong as the regular ones." She said standing up going to the cabinet. I seen a lot of different pills.

I watched as she got the ones she needed before she labeled them with my names and then he directions. All the regular things they would have on Pill bottles. " What flavor." She said reading out the flavors.

" Pineapple, and strawberry for everything please." I said and she nodded sliding it into a bag before a timer went off.

" Okay, That's it for your 30 minute therapy session, maybe you should add and extra ten minutes or something. I'll see you next Tuesday ? Merry Christmas, happy new years." She said pulling me into a hug handing me the bag before she stopped the timer.

I gathered all of my belongings before we walked out the room. Walking outside I seen Dayvon in the waiting room with a bright small on his face making me walk to him giving him a hug. " Hey pops! Watchu was going." I looked at him as he stood up hugging me back before we walked outside going into the LambTruck.

"Shit waiting for you, what's this fa." He said pointed at the bag as he pulled off. " Uhh I got some pills for my split personality disorder, and my anger issues and bipolarism." I laughed and he chuckled as we pulled up the Rasin Canes.

"You just like me fa real folks, I got that same shit. I'm just mad ion got no flavors damn." He shook his head as we got into the drive thru line making me bust out laughing.

Once we ordered the food he played music while we drove the way to the house. " yo hair pretty by the way, I don't know if I told you already princess." He said and I smirked.

" Thanks dad! Yo dreads bob is fyee." I gassed him up before I got out the car grabbing my phone and the bag of food while he got the drinks. The door was already opened and I seen my mama and mora on the coach playing uno.

" ouu lemme play!" I shouted sliding my shoes off running to the coach. They watched as I sat into the coach and they started a new game while my mama grabbed her food and I gave mora and my dad theirs before I ate mine.

" Reverse sista." I said reversing it to my mama and she put down a draw 4 and Mora did too. My dad did too and I rolled my eyes acting like I was finna pull. I put my draw four down changing the color to red, putting down my red reverse I one the game again.