Ep. 2: Candy Carrier Chaos!

Start from the beginning

Angered by what the NPC did, he grabs it by the neck and then manages to chuck him over the castle wall, landing him directly into the chocolate moat. Once gone, he makes his way over to help Gangle who is now whimpering in sadness that her mask is broken once again.

Haruhito: "You okay?"

Gangle: (whimpers) "Yes..."

Sighing, he picks up the broken mask and stores it away with his magic.

Haruhito: "I'll fix it later. Right now, let's join with the others."

Gangle: (sad nod) "Okay..."

The pair join the others just in time to see the princess emerging outside, revealing herself to be Princess Loolilalu.

Princess Loo: (smiles) "Ah, you must be the brave knights sent to us by God..."

She gestures upwards to show a mural stained glass with the image of Caine.

Princess Loo: (smiles) "...to help us with our recent catastrophe."

Haruhito Thoughts: "Guess it would make sense since these NPCs are creations made by Caine."

He couldn't help but feel a bit weirded out seeing what looked like a church dedicated to Caine but didn't think much on it.

Ragatha: (smiles) "That's us, ma'am. Your kingdom's awesome, by the way. Love the vibe.

Princess Loo: (giggles) "I like you already."

Ragatha: (smiles) "Look, Pomni. We're already friends with the princess."

The little Jester looks at Ragatha with a deadpan expression.

Pomni: (deadpan) "I'm not a child. You don't have to hype me up."

The Kamen Rider looked down at her in concern, seeing the tired and dead expression on her face.

Haruhito: (concerned) "Hey, are you alright Pomni? You looked like you didn't get any good night sleep."

Pomni: (nervous) "Uh-Uh... yeah. D-Don't worry about it. I... just slept on the... wrong side of the bed. I'll... I'll be fine."

Obviously Haruhito didn't believe her as he knew she was lying. But decided not to press any further as he knows she isn't ready to talk about it.