Ep. 2: Candy Carrier Chaos!

(A/N: If you haven't watched Episode 2, then watch the Episode to avoid spoilers.)

(A/N: If you've watched the Episode, then enjoy the chapter.)

==========

Episode Summary: The gang are BACK for a WAaAaAaACKY candy filled adventure! They also discover that their lives literally have no meaning. Woohoo! So waaccky!!!!!

==========

(Opening: The Amazing Digital Circus Anime Opening (Animation)

(Opening Ends)

==========

It had been a day since Haruhito had saved Pomni from being abstracted and the poor little Jester had been severely traumatized from the whole ordeal. Needless to say, Caine was forced to cease any and all adventures for the day as everyone focused on comforting Pomni... well everyone except Jax to wanted to poke fun at her, only to get sucker punched by Haruhito. Being a newcomer himself, Haruhito stuck by Pomni as he tried to help her with her trauma. This seemed to help her as the little Jester stuck by Shio every chance she got. She wasn't comfortable with anyone and Haruhito was the only person she could ever feel comfortable with.

However, Pomni now suffers through nightmares, still remembering how she became abstracted and that she hurt the one person who she could ever trust in this digital Hell. Even with the emotional support, Caine's adventures are only going to make things worse, and she doesn't even know how bad its gonna get. Hopefully she doesn't have another mental break down... or else.

========== (Scene Change) ==========

The scene opens to show what looked to be a light spectacle as the voices of Caine, Jax, and Ragatha are heard via echoes.

Caine: (echoing) "Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!"

Jax: (echoing) "Pomni."

Caine: (echoing) "Pomni."

Ragatha: (echoing) "Pomni."

Jax: (echoing) "Pomni."

Ragatha: (echoing) "Pomni..."

Caine: (echoing) "Pomni!"

Ragatha: (echoing) "Pomni!"

Jax: (echoing) "Pomni."

Caine: (echoing) "Pomni!"

Ragatha: (echoing) "Pomni!"

As the voices continue echoing, Pomni wakes up but realizes that she's no longer in her room. It's revealed that she's in front of the stage in the main area of the circus. She looks around and sees that she's completely alone. The little Jester then looks around in confusion.

Pomni: (confused) "Hello?"

She got no response. She takes a few steps forward but then stops. She has the feeling something may not be right... And she's proven correct when she looks down to see her left arm... has been abstracted.

 has been abstracted