The personal shopper approaches us, "Hello Sir, Madam. I am Ryan I will be your personal shopper today, Are there any specific areas you wanted to look at today?" He says holding out his hand and I shake it, "I think we're gonna look at everything actually" I say smiling to Sasha. She's blushing so much. I love spoiling her.

We spend the next four HOURS in Harrods and I end up getting her, Kylie Jenner skin care, Dior makeup, and a Valentino handbag and a few other bits I really can't remember the names of.That's my bank account ruined. I'm carrying so many bags right now while she's wandering around grinning at me. God that smile. Makes me so fucking weak.

"Ready to head home?" I say to her, she turns back and nods at me spinning around and giggling. "Have you been sneaking alchohol?" I ask her annoyed. She just giggles and pushes through the front door. I hand the bags to our driver and slide in next to Sasha as she's still giggling. "How much?" I ask again. She shakes her head and lays across my lap. "Brilliant" I say staring down at her.

It only takes 20 minutes and we're outside my hotel, the driver takes our bags to the front desk and one of the hotel workers takes the bags upstairs for us. I'm carrying Sasha now, she's cuddling me as I get into the lift. I click our level and we finally reach it. I've planned a little surprise for her today which I'm excited for her to see. She jumps off me and runs to the hotel room before pushing it open. I watch her face drop and she turns back to me in shock. "You didn't" she says tears practically in her eyes. I smirk and she runs up to me hugging me. She nearly knocks me over which makes me laugh. I lead her back inside to the hotel room and shut the door, as she's immediately grabbing her phone out her pocket and taking a photo. "For the instagram?" I ask her rolling my eyes, she smiles at me.

I laugh as she jumps onto the bed cuddling the teddy, "What are naming it?" I say leaning against the doorway

I laugh as she jumps onto the bed cuddling the teddy, "What are naming it?" I say leaning against the doorway. She laughs, "Mrs Muffin" she says cuddling the teddy. I jump down next to her, sitting up in the bed and pulling her in between my legs. She checks her phone clock, "One hour till we need to leave tonight" she groans. I smile and pull her closer to me. "What are we gonna call our little person?" i say putting my hands over her stomach. There's a small little bump at the moment. She looks up to me smiling, "We don't know if its a boy or girl yet" she says putting her hands over mine. I kiss her head and keep my hands on the little bump. "But tomorrow, i have actually booked an appointment to find out.." She says turning around to face me. My heart melts, I give her a little squeeze and bend down kissing her softly. "As much as i want to just stay here with you sash. Alex does expect our attendance tonight" I say rolling off the bed. Sasha's giggling, "Nooooooo Lando stayyyyyy" she groans. I chuckle and reach down picking her up. She's giggling in my arms, "Cmon Sash, time to get ready" I say putting her down by the wardrobe. She slaps my ass as im walking away so i turn around and pick her up throwing her back into the bed. Our faces are inches away and she's laying down grinning at me. I roll my eyes and give her a peck on the cheek which makes her groan. I shake my head laughing and walk towards the bathroom.

I'm not sure what to wear tonight. ve showered, shave and ive put my favourite aftershave on, Sasha's favourite as well. But i really am unsure what to wear. "Sash what you wearing tonight?" I call out to her. She com into the bathroom wearing a most beautiful golden dress. My jaw drops. She does a little spin to show it off and as she goes to leave, I pull her by her waist into me, "Your such a tease" iI say kissing her neck. She laughs and turns around putting her hands on my cheeks and kissing me deeply. We just stand for a moment enjoying this moment, until i pull away. Sasha looks down, "I think Ive got you a bit excited" she jokes putting a hand on my bullge. I clecnh my jaw, "Fancy helping me out then?" I ask her sliding my arms around her waist. She looks down smiling and then looks back up to me, straight face, "Guess you will have to wait till later" she says smirking and walking out the bathroom. She's such a tease sometimes. I groan as i watch her walk away. She's definitely moving her ass like that on purpose. Fuck sake.

I end up going to the wardrobe and picking out a dusty sand coloured suit, matching well with her golden dress. She grins as she sees me getting dressed and whistles at me, "Your so fucking fit Lando" she says. I nod to her sucking my teeth, "Well your driving me insane Sash in that dress" I say leaning against the wardrobe. I can see her blushing even though she is trying to hide it, "Shut uppp" she says laughing and walking to the bathroom. I follow her and entrap her in my arms, i move her so she's facing the mirror and start to kiss her neck. I can feel her leaning on me more now as im sucking and kissing hard. She lets out a soft moan as i leave a hickey on her neck. When i'm finished i spin her around to me and kiss her deeply, "Who do you belong to?" I ask her grinning, She runs her hands through my curly locks, "Lando Norris" she says before giving me a peck.