5. Beach day

You had all arrived at the beach. The boys went into the boys toilets and the girls went into the girls.

You all changed and came back out. You came out right after Ben. He was wearing a Zelda bathing suit of course.

(Y/N) : "Nice bathing suit Ben."

You said with a chuckle.

He turned and looked at you. You swore could see a slight blush but you knew he would never admit.

You went to the beach with Ben. Masky and Hoodie were already there. They were putting their towels on the sand.

You took out some buckets and shovels. You then looked at Ben.

(Y/N) : "Ben, you want to do some sandcastles ?"

You asked, as you knew he was scared of deep water.

Ben : "Sure !"

You both sat down in the sand and started making sandcastles.

Soon enough, everyone was out and changed into their bathing suit.

You stared a bit at Clockwork from the distance. Okay, you definitely had a crush on her.

You saw her looking at you and quickly turned your head back to making sandcastles.

Ben : "What were you looking at ?"

(Y/N) : "Nothing..."

Ben : "Come on, tell me !"

(Y/N) : "I don't have to tell you my every move, do I ?"

You said, more angry than you would've wanted.

Ben : "Ugh... fine..."

He goes back to making sandcastles, pouting. You sighed and was about to apologize when you felt some poke your shoulder.

You turn around and see Clockwork.

Clockwork : "Hey (Y/N), you wanna go in the water with me ?"

You were about to answer when Ben interrupted.

Ben : "Uh... no. Actually, he's making sandcastles with me."

(Y/N) : "Ben... I can go in the water then come back to play with you..."

You turn to Clockwork and stand up.

(Y/N) : "Let's go !"

Clockwork smiles and started going into the water, with you following behind.

Ben : (mumbles) My names Clockwork and I'm sooo pretty and (Y/N) loves me...

He sounded like a little kid but he didn't care. He just wanted you back the way things used to be.