I stared at Louis' text. Was I really capable of pulling everything out of Harry?

Vicky: "You really think so?"

Louis: "More than sure. I've heard him talking about you, Vicky, and he is willing to give all of him to you. You just have to let him. I know it's hard for you to accept all of this after what happened, but Harry would open up to you if you just ask him what you want to know."

Vicky: "You being his best friend, do you know when would be a great timing?"

Louis: "Always question him once he has settled down and is stress free. Harry is regularly stressed – because of the pressure from work – so I'd recommend in the evenings. I promise he will always tell you the truth because he doesn't want to go back to the time he messed up and lost you."

Vicky: "Thank you, Louis. I'll try my best and see if I can figure him out."

Louis: "Keep me posted, Vicky :)"

...

I was pouring milk over my cereal, and started the day good. I was dressed in some jeans, a white long shirt, and some Converse.

At this moment, I glanced through my window to look at the people rushing by. Everyone was busy. My doorbell rang, and I was delighted to know Red had stopped by early in the morning. So I rushed over to the front door to make sure my best-friend could enter the apartment I owned for not so long anymore.

"Why the hell are you so chirpy?" Red questioned me instead of greeting me politely at this time of the day. However, I didn't complain. I was used to Red's behaviour and never thought she would stick with a normal greeting.

"There is nothing that pisses me off right now," I informed her, and she made her way inside my apartment. I offered her some cereal, but she declined. Instead of her taking the same breakfast as me, she decided to go for some left-overs of ice cream from last night. "Why aren't you chirpy?" I brought a spoon full of cereal to my mouth after I questioned Red.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking yesterday, and it has captivated my mind. That's why I am not showing any damned emotion right now." Red huffed, and spun around on the bar chair. It surprised me how she didn't get sick while she was eating and spinning so fast.

"About what? Something happened?"

"Not to me, but to you..." Red answered slowly, and she stopped with spinning around.

"All right, now I am getting curious." I confessed.

"To be very honest, I contacted Marcel last night and we talked about Harry and you, since it's a topic we discuss often." Red said to me, and I raised an eyebrow. I was focused on Red and what she was going to tell me. "We basically made a decision for you, and we demand you to accept what I am going to tell you."

"Is it a bad thing?" I asked her eagerly. The anticipating was building up in the room.

"Not at all, it will be an amazing thing." Red assured me immediately, and she placed the ice-cream away. "Remember that day in V's café that I told you about Harry and you being fucked up?" I nodded, I didn't forget that day. "Marcel and I think you both still are. It sounds rude – I know – but it's the truth, Vicky. You guys have some beautiful love together, but are absolutely horrendous when it comes to communication."

I slowly took a seat on the bar chair next to Red.

"You are going to Texas, but only on one damned condition; you take Harry with you. He brought you to New York which is his special place. Your special place is your home. Take him with you, and talk about everything you want to know. He will be away from the Moulin Rouge for a while. Marcel and I would happily take care of the Moulin Rouge." She explained truthfully.