Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Xie Jinxuan had the same expression as he said, "Since you said it last time, I have found different people to start collecting antiques. I will collect them slowly in a few days before your birthday. I just stocked up on a box. See if it's enough. If not, I'll buy some more later."

Xia Qingtang looked at his lover's calm and handsome face and couldn't help but say, "I think there are still big differences in our ideas."

She imagined collecting a few antiques, but it was really just a few pieces, some porcelain ornaments, and one or two famous calligraphy and paintings, which was enough. She never thought that in this short period of time, Xie Jinxuan would Just got back such a big box of stuff!

There are so many antiques here‌, what else will you do in the future? You can make a very good living by selling antiques directly.

Xie Jinxuan was puzzled: "What is the difference? Is there something I did wrong?"

"You open the box first and let me take a look." Xia Qingtang said softly.

Xie Jinxuan took out the key and opened the small lock on the box, then lifted the lid, revealing that it was full of antiques.

Just as Xia Qingtang thought, there are nearly twenty pieces of porcelain here, all of which are small and easy to carry, such as teapots, wine bottles, brush washers, and the like. There is also a stack of scrolls placed along the edge. Looking at the calligraphy and painting, the colors are indeed from a long time ago.

Xia Qingtang didn't understand these things at all. The only time she saw antiques up close was when she accompanied her cousin and her children to visit a museum.

But at that time, we watched through the glass window. How is it like now, where there is no distance at all, and you can even pick it up and watch it in the palm of your hand?

Xia Qingtang also knew that it was best not to touch antiques casually, so he picked up the nearest wine bottle with a handkerchief and looked at it.

Xie Jinxuan said: "Would you like to take a look at these calligraphy and paintings again? There are works by several famous artists here, which I think are okay."

"I can't read calligraphy and painting, and I don't know famous artists. It's troublesome to open it. Forget it, I won't read it." Xia Qingtang said, and carefully put the wine bottle back.

Xie Jinxuan said: "Do you think it's okay? I'm looking for reliable people. These are things left by their ancestors. Logically speaking, there are no fakes. If they are fakes, they are from their ancestors. I was also deceived, and I didn't mean to deceive."

"I don't know how to appraise antiques, but for such a big box, half of it is real, right? It's enough, it's completely enough." Xia Qingtang said, "You have collected so much, which really surprises me. Unexpected."

"Is this a lot? I thought when you said about collecting some antiques, you meant that at least one of the antique shelves in a house could be filled with them, like some people did in the past. Just like when grandma was young, her home The dowry for her can contain several boxes of antiques." Xie Jinxuan said softly.

Xia Qingtang raised his head and said, "You are worthy of being grandma's grandson. The traditions of a wealthy family have been passed down to you."

After all, the environment that people like Xie Jinxuan grew up in are different from ordinary people.

Xie Jinxuan laughed: "Maybe it's because these things didn't cost anything. I just used some coupons and food to exchange them. The passbook you let me use casually before didn't withdraw much money at all. Come out. Of course, it is estimated that in a few years, we will no longer be able to collect these things at such prices. Therefore, I thought that while those people are not full, I can exchange a few more items for them. , it can be regarded as everyone getting what he needs."