Chapter 7: A Romantic Lantern Boat Ride With A Lover

By the word couple Celene would have quickly rebelled and argued that they were not a couple however when the night catcher stand man had pointed at a farther section where a stand sold lighted lanterns with blue flames next to the dark ocean that surrounded Loomeria it immediately drew her arttention.

When she was small her mother had told her that the first time she had met her father was because she and he were accidentally placed in the same boat because there were no more empty boats.

Ever since she could remember she really wanted to once enjoy the beautiful scenery her mother described.

"Thank you for the suggestion we'll go check the lantern boats please keep the change" (Aster, said)

Aster had noticed Celene who was too distracted staring at the stand enough to not argue about the man mentioning them as a couple he knew that's where she wanted to go.

Aster thanked the man and walked past Celene who still had not noticed him.

"You're not going to get up?" (Aster, asked)

'Huh?' (Celene's inner thoughts)

At his gentle voice, she unconsciously looked down where the voice sounded.

Aster was crunching down waiting for her to get up and give her a piggyback ride.

"If we don't hurry there might not be more boats or floating lanterns" (Aster, said)

'Ah...' (Celene's inner thoughts)

Uncouously Celene's lips opened as her hand reached out to him as if she was possesd.

'Grab'

'Stand'

His lips raised gently as he grabbed her and got up adjusting her carefully.

He began to walk.

"Hold on tight" (Aster, said)

Aster said speaking gently again to her.

'Why is this man...this annoying man that I...is he really?' (Celene's inner thoughts)

'Badump, Badump'

'Wrap'

Celene wrapped her arms around his neck as her heart began to beat out of nowhere.

She didn't know if it was her heart that was beating or his heart but before she realized it he had gently placed her on a bench next to the long bridge where the tied boats were at.

'Take of'

'Put'

Aster took off his knight coat and placed it to cover her from the cold as she looked at him without parting her gaze away from him.

"Wait here" (Aster, said)

Aster turned around as he told her calmly and went to the lantern stand where he purchased two lanterns and came back to her.

'Place'

'Kneel'

'Rip'

As soon as he came back he wasted no time and placed the two lanterns on her right on the bench as he kneeled on one knee taking out a nameless handkerchief that he had in his pocket.

'Wrap'

'Tie'

And wrapped it around her aching ankle tying it up into a bow.

'Badump, Badump'

'Has this man always been this handsome...for some reason he looks better looking' (Celene's inner thoughts)