Chapter 5: A Brother Who Caught His Sneaking Sister

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 5...

"Dal I already told you I'm going to meet with Arissa from the count's household family that came to the capital after hearing the news" (Celene, said)

"Arissa..." (Dal, said)

'Blush'

He said with a blush face then turned grim to look at her.

"Then why are you sneaking out instead of taking the front entrance? What about that? Why are you dressed like that?" (Dal, asked)

"Wait what do you mean?" (Celene, asked)

Celene asked with a sweat drop falling off her cheek.

"Well, that looks like something an ugly single person would wear are you trying to go through the hole because you're afraid that you'd blind the imperial knights with your ugliness so you have to parade it to Arissa?" (Dal, asked)

'Anger veins'

'Then what the hell are you doing here you brat and with the imperial knights' (Celene's inner thoughts)

'And ugly even those imperial dudes are blushing what do you mean?!' (Celene's inner thoughts)

"Ah you know what I just happened to remember something, in the past when Arissa came to visit her retired grandma you tried to follow me and claim that I was carrying too many things so you insisted on carrying my things for me but you just wanted to see-" (Celene, said)

"O-Out!" (Dal, yelled)

"Go G-Go out!" (Dal, yelled)

Dal yelled in countless sweat and a petrified face afraid Celene would rat him out in front of others.

This was because had a tiny crush on Arissa so Celene used it to threaten Dal.

....

'Get up'

Celene got up in the carriage that Mary had managed to prepare.

'Creak'

She sat down inside the carriage and looked outside the window at a small fireworks show that began to illuminate the night sky observing the sky as her carriage came to a halt.

'Creak'

'Open'

Celene got up from her seat and opened the door.

The coachman had dropped her at the entrance of the Moon Crest Inn.

Tonight also happened to be the second night of the moon festival a celebration for around a week.

 It was more lively today due to the returning knights from the way maybe that's why Dal was awake he was totally trying to go, but she had business today.

Even though she was wearing a cape and a hoodie it was undeniable to cover fully.

Some parts that the hoodie failed to cover drew immediate attention as everyone who stared at her stopped to look at her with blushed faces.

That was because she was the empire's most beautiful beauty not even Cresside could reach her.

.....

-In front of Moon Crest Inn-

Compared to any Inn this Inn was quite luxurious and not anyone could enter it.

Only nobles, wealthy commoners, and all rich people.