Chapter 4: Storyline Not Avoided

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

*** Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

In this trash story novel, Cressida happens to be the female protagonist as any novel portrays them to be kind, generous, gentle, and beautiful.

'Really cuz that's not what she appears to me' (Celene's inner thoughts)

Celene hadn't had a proper conversation with Cressida since Celene had been stuck with Dal most of the time during this process and Cressida with her father.

So she didn't know of her personality besides the novel but that remark definitely didn't sit right with her.

'Or am I thinking too much?' (Celene's inner thoughts)

Maybe Cressida's intentions were not to offend her but to look out for Dal and the empire.

'No Celene you always trust your gut she definitely stared down at me...' (Celene's inner thoughts)

But Celene who had been trusting her gut ever since she could remember began to suspect that Cressida would bring trouble besides that of the storyline she failed to not avoid.

Plus she will soon have some strong backing none other than the male lead's family and him.

Duke Aster Kepler Cepheus, another tyrant she had to worry about.

A tyrant who killed many people in the ongoing war between the Loomeria empire and the two small neighboring kingdoms that had joined forces to invade the empire.

Although he was very young he had inherited the Duchy at a very early age since the former Duke had fallen mysteriously ill a couple of years ago unable to get out of bed.

At first, his father began to lose movement in his body, becoming completely paralyzed, then he could not swallow food, and when they thought hope was lost that he'd die they found a way to prevent his body from dying.

And that was with a special Lullaby flower that the two neighboring kingdoms had.

This proved that the neighboring kingdoms had poisoned Duke Illyrian Cepheus.

So Aster Cepheus who had to get his hands on the flower took his place in the war while sending him the Lulibay flower that was grown in the kingdoms.

Even if it was a small amount that he found grown in different areas of the kingdoms, it helped his body.

Since Duke Illyrian had fallen into a coma the only way the Lullaby flower could enter his sleeping body was to infuse the room with the scent of the flower.

While on the other hand, Duchess Bamella Cepheus took care of the Duke and the Northern Duchy.

Anyways Aster was a tyrant man who returned from war and claimed victory.

When he stepped into the imperial palace he was displeased that they had crowned such a small child as an emperor.

He went to the back of the palace grounds to take some air and found Princess Cresside crying near the palace forest lake.

And well the rest of the story is history the two fell in love with each other.

They had their happy ending except for three people.

The tyrant small emperor, Celene, and Aster's father who passed away after a couple of months.

Not even the healing powers of Princess Cressida or her father were able to help the Duke.