"Show me sum then. I'm steady waitin' on you to hit me n yeen did shit yet."

"Ian finna listen to dis shit." Rocky spoke hanging the phone up.

"Funky ass breath."

"Oh my god, fa real?" She questioned smelling her own breath. "It really ain't that bad. You annoy me."

"You annoy me too."

"Did you n det girl fuck?" She asked out of curiosity. "Do I question you 'bout who you have sexual intercourse with Halo?"

"No but i'm askin' you."

"I did, na what you finna wit det information."

"Det just let me know youn stand on biz. You a goofy ass nigga. What a shame."

"Ain't nobody goofy but you. You just mad don't no nigga want yo stuck up ass."

"Neva da case, I pull bitches and niggas so if a nigga don't want me I guarantee issa bitch out hea waitin' to have they turn wimme."

"Dets wassup" He nodded "Ian wit det gay shit tho." He added

"Shit I can't tell."
"Aye foo stop playin' wimme."

"Aye imma get married to dis song no bap!" Saint spoke turning the music up.

Part II by Beyoncé and Jay-Z played through the car as Saint nodded his head to it.

'We a have some fye ass kids.' She thought to herself while staring off into space.

"I will hold yo heart n yo gun I don't care if they come nooo! I know it's crazy but ion care i'll neva give it up, give it up, give it all awayyy yeaa!" Saint sang his heart out snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Can you shit da fuck up foo?" She asked making him laugh. "My bad buzz!"

"Not finna deal wit dis da whole drive."

Halo picked up on the fact that Saint liked different types of music but his singing sounded terrible so he just messed the songs up for her.

--

Halo woke up with a smile on her face while she stretched. She was more than happy to be back in her own bed.

"Fuckkk! Love a good stretch." She yawned sitting up.

She got up and got in the shower and did her morning routine. She had nothing to do today so she decided to go see Chanel and her baby.

"Hey friend... I got sum to tell you. Ion want you to be mad it just been on my mind n I feel kinda guilty." Chanel spoke

"Hey boo, wassup?" She asked taking the baby from her.

"So I was at work a few weeks ago right. Some guys came in and I was dancing for them but it was dark so I really wasn't in they faces. While I was giving one of them a lap dance I turned around n it was Saint."

"But when I realized it was him we looked at each other for a second then I ran on the other side of the club cs that shit was just weird." She responded then Halo shrugged.

"I mean that's yo job right? Can't really get mad at that n we don't even have nun goin' on. I understand why you said sum, you real fa tellin' me tho."

"So you not mad?"

"Nah ian trippin' onnat. It would be different if we was fuckin' around a sum but we not." She responded truthfully. "So nun happened on y'all lil trip?"