"Promise?" he asked.

"Yes, I promise." Rihanna felt relieved after that exchange. She just hoped that Robbie would talk to Hunter and things would clear up a bit.

Classes resumed after the lunch break and soon it was time to go home. Rihanna waited for Hunter to arrive to pick Robbie up but to her utter disappointment, she saw the same driver and Gemma arrive in Hunter's truck.

"Uncle Hunt sent them, again," Robbie smacked his forehead with disbelief. Rihanna looked at him with interest. She was curious as to why Hunter didn't come personally. Did her words affect him so much that even after two days, he was holding a grudge against her like a small child?

"He should have come himself if he loved you," she added trying to add more fuel to the fire. Let Robbie force Hunter to drop him. That way she too could see him. She missed him so much. She wanted to be in his arms. She wanted to be kissed wildly, she wanted to sleep tangled in his arms. She was desperate to do anything to see him.

"You're right. I'll be more angry with him if he doesn't drop me himself, tomorrow, " said Robbie, stomping all the way to the truck. After he left, Rihanna was feeling happier. At least she would see Hunter the next day.

The next few days, to her utter disappointment, Hunter didn't come. It was Friday again and Rihanna was frustrated. Robbie was angry the whole week but he hadn't come to school on the last day. Rihanna eagerly waited for him but he didn't arrive today too. The school was over and she was dying to know what happened. 

At home, Adelaide had given birth to an angelic baby girl two days back. She would be released today and Rihanna wanted to meet her little niece, Andrea. She drove home and parking her car, went inside to see Andrea. She was sleeping in her crib and looked so angelic that she instantly fell in love with the little baby. Her first thought was that Robbie would love to see a little baby.

"Isn't she an angel?" asked her mom, looking ecstatic at becoming a grandma.

"Yeah, she is because she looks like my bestie," said Rihanna.

"You wish! She looks exactly like me," said Rhett while Adelaide laughed.

"And me too," said Rhett's twin Rex.

"You? No way, " said Rhett and they started fighting like little boys.

"Of course, I'm your twin. If Andrea looks like you, she looks like me too," he chuckled.

"Never. Even if you're my twin, Andrea looks only like me," continued Rhett.

"Stop you two, Andrea looks like me," gushed her mom.

"No, what are you saying? She looks like me," said their dad. Rihanna and Adelaide rolled their eyes as the argument continued. Suddenly there was a pin-drop silence. What now? Rihanna followed their line of vision and froze seeing Hunter standing at the door of the room. He looked as if he was embarrassed to be here. Everyone stared at him wondering who he was.

Rihanna came to her senses. "Hunter? Is everything alright?" she asked getting up and walking over to him. He looked everywhere but at her.

"What's going on, Rihanna? Can we be in the picture too?" said her mom. Rihanna again came to her senses. She had no idea what was wrong with her. It seemed that she had forgotten everything and everyone around her after seeing Hunter.

"Sorry, this is Hunter Bradshaw. He's the guardian of my student Robson Bradshaw," said Rihanna. Then she turned towards Hunter. "This is my family. That's my dad, Keith Wilson, and my mom, Ruth Wilson. That's my brother, Rhett and that's his wife, Adelaide, and their baby, Andrea," started Rihanna.

"I'm Rhett's twin Rex, " said Rex, going forward and stretching out his hand for a shake. Hunter obliged when Renée peered inside with curiosity and a grin. Hunter turned towards her.

"That's my cousin Renée," introduced Rihanna.

"You're leaving me out, Anna, " said granny, with a chuckle. Rihanna rolled her eyes and Hunter looked amused.

"Okay, this is my granny Jenny, " said Rihanna. "More introductions later, please. You guys disappear now," said Rihanna, clearly pissed off. If her whole family lined up now to be introduced, it would take all day! When would she get Hunter to herself to talk? Adelaide and Renée giggled and Hunter looked very amused by now. She caught Hunter's hand and pulled him away towards the living room and out of the main door towards the porch.

She left his hand and looked up into his eyes which were intently watching her. "You didn't tell me what's wrong. Robbie didn't come to school for two days. I wanted to ask you. I was so worried about him but Andrea was born and I didn't get the time to go and see him," she said in one breath.

"You only care about Robbie, right?" he asked in a quiet voice, watching her intently.