PART:14 TEARS

NAMJOON POV: I was going towards jimin's house for some work and also as purpose   to have short talk with yn but what saw made my feet stopped jungkook was trying to misbehave with yn then I yelled.

Jungkook stopped his actions and look towards the owner of voice he free yn hands when NAMJOON started to take big step towards them yn is crying and caressing her wrists as jungkook grip was so tight. Namjoon came and spoke JUNGKOOK WHY THE HELL YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH HER BODY AND YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE HER FOR FULL FILLING YOUR NEEDS jungkook became shocked that this is the first time when his NAMJOON HYUNG is not supporting him and this is all happening because of this girl . jungkook hold NAMJOON'S both hands in his and try to manipulate him by saying hyung  i admit I did  many wrong things with her but trust me now I want to love her and give her happiness trust me hyung Please trust me  saying this he hugged him and started to shed tears yn was also shocked after hearing it along with namjoon

HYUNG YN PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO PROVE MY LOVE TOWARDS YOU AND TRUST ME I WILL NOT Disappoint BOTH OF YOU PLEASE YN .

Yn don't know what to do as she is trying to process everything then NAMJOON SPOKE...YN I HAVE NEVER SEEN CRYING HIM FOR ANY GIRL BUT I DON'T WANT TO FORCE YOU IF YOU STILL WANT TO ACCEPT HIM ITS TOTALLY UP TO YOU namjoon said these words under the manipulation of jungkook's words and jungkook smirked seeing his tears effect on his hyung .

yn was  thinking but then jungkook caresse her both cheeks softly with his thumps and spoke  as she flinched by his touch YN DONT WORRY I WILL NOT HURT YOU . Then she spoke slowly but still have fear of him i... i  .ia..m nn..ot re .a..dy ffo..r th..i.ss  jungkook smiled and said DON'T WORRY TAKE YOUR TIME I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.namjoon also smile on jungkook words and hug him leaving them alone for private conversation.

JUNGKOOK HOLD YN HAND IN HIS BIG ONE AND TOOK HER SOMEWHERE IN HIS CAR .they both are silent suddenly car stopped near jungles and he came out from car yn also he went towards her but she spoke with fear jung..k...... She didn't complete her words then he SLAPPED HER AND GRIP HER HAIR AND SAID ITS MASTER NOT JUNGKOOK. yn was totally shocked by his these actions then jungkook said something unexpected "DO YOU REALLY THINK I WILL FELL IN LOVE WITH LOW CLASS GIRL LIKE YOU NEVER NEVER .... YOU ARE JUST MY SLUT MY OBSESSION TO SATISFY MY HUNGER "........   he pushed her on the road and also bend down her level IF YOU TRY TO SAY SOMETHING ANYONE ABOUT THIS ESPECIALLY NAMJOON HYUNG THEN IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEE MY WORST SIDE......

yn is crying not in pain but on her fate and CRUAL words which she heard from jungkook what she did to deserve this . yn gathered her all courage and spoke WW..HY A..RE YO.UU HUR..T.IGG MM.EE. jungkook smirked and pull her closer he licked her ear and whisper I DIDN'T EVEN HURT YOU YET . He left her on the road and went from there.

it's 8 pm when yn reached her home by walking and Joon is studying when he say door opening he get and hugged her yn is exhausted but still smile and spoke baby what happened do you want something or did something happened hug her more tightly and yn got worried then he spoke NOONA SOME PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO ENTER IN OUR HOUSE THEY ALSO SAID BAD WORDS now yn know who were them why they were doing it . actually they were house owner's man and came here to take rent she have to pay rent which is pending from two months .

Yn made her brother calm and they did lunch before sleeping.

ITS MORNING AND JUNGKOOK IS WAITING FOR YN ARRIVAL SO HE CAN ENTERTAIN HIM .  Finally after fifteen minutes he saw her breathing heavily while running she stopped when their eyes met jungkook went towards her and ask WHAT TOOK YOU ALWAYS SO LONG CAN'T YOU GET EARLY INSTEAD OF BEING LAZY PIG  her eyes got teary that she don't have servents like him and manage everything including her brother.she came back from her thoughts when jungkook started to run by holding her hand . He stopped infront his hyung and jimin was also there including niya jimin was going to say something then NAMJOON SPOKE jiminiia don't worry everything is now clear between them so stay calm  jimin again open his mouth to say but stopped getting singnal from NAMJOON. TAEHYUNG,YOONGI and NIYA look at jungkook but he smile softly as he don't want to reveal truth.

YN is standing silent but jimin is looking at her unforgettable state after sometime all of them went to class NAMJOON told everything to jimin but he is still not satisfied by his answers other hand jungkook also told each and every to three of them and they were prasing jungkook.

few days passed like this but jungkook and his friends never leave any chance to insult yn by words or actions and NAMJOON is avoiding everything just thinking it's normal between same age members  but jimin's heart was saying something else.............

______________________________________________________PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS

AM FEELING REALLY SAD THAT I AM

RECEIVING ENOUGH VOTES AND COMMENT BUT STILL WRITING SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS.