𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

Почніть із самого початку

"What about you, Ochako? How was your week?" Tsu asked as she turned to face her. I drifted my eyes to see her.. but it seems like she was possessed or something.. "I'd say that it was very enlightening..!" She said, punching the air.

"After one week, she's like a totally different person.." Kaminari said. "Oh.. what about you, (Y/n)??! How was your internship??" Mina asked, turning to face me. I was still slumped over my chair, practically dying at the moment.

"EEK! (Y/N)! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! HOW LONG WERE YOU LIKE THAT?!" Mina shrieked, causing the rest of the class to look my way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"EEK! (Y/N)! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! HOW LONG WERE YOU LIKE THAT?!" Mina shrieked, causing the rest of the class to look my way..

"Jeez.. it seems like your training was like hell.. who did you train with..? Jiro asked me. I sighed and smiled. "It was just a bit extreme.." I said. "A bit?!" Hagakure jumped in. "Yes."

After a while, I heard Iida go right back to his old teacher's pet self. I smiled to myself, knowing whatever happened went well..

After a while, we were meeting Mr. Allmight for training.

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today is basic hero training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while! Welcome back..! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store..! We're going to be conducting in a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." Mr. Allmight said with his usual smile.

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida said with his hand up. "After what happened last time?!" I said. It seems like no one heard me..

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare! You're about to step into 'Field Gamma'! Inside is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around! You'll be competing in groups of five, plus one team of six." Mr. Allmight then explained the rules for the training, and Luvi was getting pretty excited.

The first group going up was Midoriys, Ojiro, Iida, Sero, and Mina.. People were betting on who would win.. "I bet you 1500 yen, it's Sero.." I said to Kaminari. "Yknow what, sure! 1500 yen says it's Ojiro..!" He replied. I nodded.

I guess I won 1500 yen (10.11 𝚄.𝚂 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜!).. Kaminari slumped in defeat, as well as Midoriya, who slipped in the race, earning last place.

After some of the races, it was my group next. It consisted of Jiro, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Sato, and Hagakure, plus me, of course. "Hey! I'd like to earn my money back, so the winner gets 1500 yen again?" Kaminari asked. "Sure, but if you lose, it's gonna be 3000 yen you owe me.." I said. "Nah! I know Ima win!" he said confidently. I sighed and the moment the buzzer went off, I took off. Luvi wanted to accompany me, so I just agreed and decided to use my nen. I know it's unfair, but I'm tired, and I want to get this over with...