“Will you please call Jin hyung and ask him to come here as soon as possible along with Joonie hyung? I'll call the others. It's urgent.” He said and Jungkook quickly nodded.

Before the other's arrival he briefed Jungkook about the situation which also made the younger worried.

After sometime all the others arrived and they all settled on the couches, asking thousands of questions.

Jungkook told them everything he knew while Taehyung was in the washroom.

When he came out he saw three people glaring daggers at him, which included Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok.

“You didn't talk to her, did you?” it was Yoongi who spoke first.

“No hyung, I didn't get the time--” Jimin didn't let him finish as he interrupted Taehyung.

“What the fuck Tae you didn't talk to her yet?”

“Wait, how do you know that I wanted to talk to her?” Taehyung asked him.

“Through Yoongi hyung obviously, duh.” Jimin gave him a weird look, as if he was saying the most obvious thing.

“I don't know what to do anymore.” Taehyung mumbled slowly but everyone heard him.

“Tae maybe she just wanted to meet her aunt. It's okay. Let her spend some family time. She'll be back with a fresh mind.” Namjoon spoke for the first time.

“But in the letter she said we both should think about things and also her phone will be off which already is off. Andd to top it all off she wrote Goodbye at the end.” Taehyung said.

“So what hyung? What's wrong with saying goodbye?” Jungkook asked him.

“Sumi hates the word goodbye. She prefers saying I'll see you again, instead of goodbye.” Hobi said staring at Taehyung who was looking back at him.

“Tae can you please show me the letter?” Jimin said and Taehyung handed him the letter.

A gasp left Jimin’s mouth when he finished reading the letter.

“Tae she left.” he said.

“I know that Chim. I know that she left.” Taehyung said.

“No-- No.. you don't understand.” Jimin slowly said.

“What I don't understand?” Taehyung asked him.

“She-- she left-- you..” Jimin concluded.

“What?” it was Jungkook.

“She left you Taehyung. She left you.” Jimin said with wide eyes.

“What do you mean by that?” Taehyung asked him with confusion.

“Tae--” Jimin paused looking at his feet.

“What Jimin?” Taehyung almost shouted.

“She knows.” Jimin said.

“What does she know?” Jin spoke for the first time.

“About Taehyung and Jungkook. About their past. She knows that you both were in love with each other.” Yoongi completed.

“What? how? Who told her?” Taehyung asked them.

“No one Tae. She figured it out herself.” Jimin said.

“How do you both know all this?” Jungkook asked them.

“Actually, me, Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung all three of us know it. And well the day when you came to meet me at the studio to talk, after you left Sumi came and she told me that she knows about you both. When I asked her how she knew, she said that she's not dumb because after talking to Jungkook she realised it and that she saw it in both of your eyes. She was crying really badly, I tried to console her but then she fainted.” Jimin replied.