Indigo pulls me into his lap and my thigh is exposed by the slit on my dress. We continue to kiss and memorize each others bodies. I feel Indigo's member press against my thigh.

"We should go to the bedroom." I say between kisses. Indigo takes me in his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

He sets me on the bed and starts kissing down my body. He kisses the spot between my boobs. His hand moves up my exposed thigh but I sit up on my elbows and stop him.

"Wait." He pulls back. His eyes search my face.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He removes his hands and stands in front of me. I see his chest rise and fall as he catches his breath.

"No- no. I'm fine. I just... this week was a lot, and I need the relief of being in control..." Indigo seems to understand immediately. He sucks in a breath before speaking.

"I understand. Just tell me what you need and I'll do it. I'm here for you to use whenever you need me." I smile at his eagerness and get off the bed.

I stand before him looking up into his eyes. I run a hand up his chest before peeling off his jacket. His bare skin shines under the blue tinted light.

"You're so pretty..." I say while my gloved fingers dance across Indigo's skin. "Are you okay with trying something a bit different today?"

"Yes, I want to do anything you want to do." He lets out a shakey breath before swallowing. I don't think even he knows what he's signing up for sometimes.

"Alright. If you think you can handle it, strip for me." His hands instantly go to his belt. He looks into my eyes while pulling off the rest of his clothes.

Soon he stands before me with only a pretty collar around his neck. I help unclip it and set it aside before stepping back.

I've seen Indigo's body almost every day since we met, I've felt it so many times, I could probably sculpt it by hand with my eyes closed, and yet I drink in the sight every time just like it was the first.

"Take a seat in the middle of the floor, on your knees please." I say while I peel off my gloves and toss them aside. I go to my closet and grab a box of toys, setting it on my nightstand and grabbing a bundle of red rope.

Indigo watches my every move like a curious little bunny. I take a seat on the bed a few feet in front of him and start unraveling the rope.

"Do you know anything about shibari?" I ask while preparing the rope.

"I do not." He says while watching my hands.

"Shibari is a decorative type of bondage, where one party is a rigger and the other is the bunny. The rigger is the rope master and does the tying, in our case me. The bunny, you, would be getting tied up."

I go to stand before Indigo, rope cut and prepared in my hands. His eyes flick from the rope then me.

"Shibari can be fully restrictive to the point where you can't move, or simply decorative, not restraining your ability to move- like a harness. Because the bunny is restrained they are completely at mercy to the rigger. It takes a lot of trust, but of course I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Would you like to give it a try?"

"I think so..." I raise a brow. "I mean- yes ma'am. I would love to try." I nod before going behind him. I wrap the rope around his torso and begin tying knots. I decide on a simple star harness that takes no longer than 3 minutes to tie.

My fingers make quick work tying delicate knots into the red rope. Indigo's skin erupts in goosebumps when my fingers trail his spine. I bend down and give his shoulder a soft kiss as I finish tying the last knot.