Chapter - 21 : End !

Start from the beginning

"Atha, do you believe that I would have sent mom to talk to Yamini. I swear, I don't know about this. Mom answered Yamini's call and when I asked her about that, she said Yamini has called me mistakenly. What would I do at that time." Ravi said.

Latha started to believe his words.

"Atha, please believe me. I really care for Yamini. I never ever thought she's not your biological daughter. She's is my dearest cousin..."

"Ohh really?" Srinivas shouted while entering the house. Hearing his voice Yamini came out of her room and understood whats happening and came to the living room.

"Mama, please believe me.." Ravi said but again he was interrupted.

"Yamini, go to your room." Srinivas said. Hearing Yamini's name he turned and looked at her. She also looked at him.

His heart panged looking at her eyes.

"Yamini.." Ravi mumbled.

"Ravi, talk to me not with my daughter." Srinivas fumed.

"Mama, I don't know how to prove my self. But trust me I will never talk like that about Yamini. Trust me mama.. please.." Ravi said.

"Yes Srinivas.. I too reproached him yesterday but when I think about the happenings, I can assure you that Ravi will never do this kind of thing. He really likes her. What will he do, when his mom made the mistake? Yamini is his wife, he never thought to do any harm to her." Ashok said.

"Wife?? When did he started thinking of her as his wife? Ahh? Did he think when he abandoned her on the same day as they married? It's been 2 months since they got married. Did he ever show any signs as her husband? Did you think what my daughter felt till this time because of your son?" Srinivas accused him. Ravi looked at Yamini.

"I accept he did mistake but he wants to rectify it. Why don't you give a chance to him?" Ravi looked at his father who turned the event upside down. He didn't utter anything because he didn't want to create a new problem in this current situation.

"There is no more chances, Ashok.. everything is done.."

"Srinivas, this is unacceptable. What can Ravi do for his mom's deeds? Please give him a chance to rectify all his mistakes." Ashok said. He's still trying very hard to patch up with Yamini and Ravi without knowing the corresponding parties mind set. The one who doesn't know what to do with the relationship and the other one who wants to leave this relationship because of her love.

After 5 mins of silence, Srinivas said,

"Ok.. you're saying that your son must have one chance which I feel he doesn't needed clearly. Since you're asking I will give him a chance." Srinivas said looking at Ravi. Ravi also looked at Srinivas.

"If he cut his ties with his mom, I am ready to give a chance to him." Srinivas said.

After a few minutes of pause, Ravi took a deep breath and said,

"Mama, whatever you said is correct. I left Yamini at the altar on the day of our marriage. I haven't considered her as my wife not because of her appearance or not because of my mom. I have my own reasons. I am not ready for any of the relationship. That's the reason.. I avoided Yamini but I like her as my cousin. I will never hurt her anyways nor I never let anyone. As my dad said, I need a chance to prove myself. 

But for that I can't disown my own mother.
I can punish her. I can stop talking with her but everything is for some months or some days after that I can't avoid her because she's my mom. Whether she is good or bad person, as a son I must look at her. I can't leave my mom, mama. Sorry.." Ravi said.
As he thinks, as a son he has the responsibility to take care of his parents though they did wrong. It's his perception.

"Ravi, what nonsense you're speaking?" Ashok fumed. Here he's trying to fix their relationship but he's ruining it.

"No Anna.. He said correctly and clearly. We don't want to burden him hereafter." Latha said.

"What are you talking, Latha?"

"She said what I want to tell Ashok. Let's end their marriage. Which is good for everyone." Srinivas said. Ravi looked at Yamini.

Yamini's heart crushed hearing Srinivas though she already decided to let him go.

"You can't decide this Srinivas. Let them decide." Ashok said and looked at Yamini.

Everyone's attention turned to her side.

Yamini went to her father and asked ₹2000 rupees. Though he looked at her confused, he gave what she asked. She went towards Ravi,

"Thanks for everything, Mama.." she said and gave ₹2000 rupees to him which she borrowed a few weeks back.

"Yamini.."

"Please Mama..." She said and smiled a bit. He took the money from her. Yamini left to her room. Ravi can't accept she also wants to break this relationship. His heart hurts.

"I think you got the answer, Ashok." Srinivas said and looking at Ravi.

"You will get the papers in few days. Thanks you can leave now." Srinivas said and they left.

********************************

What do think will happen next? Is this the end of their relationship?

Please let me know what do you think about the chapter.

Your votes and comments are my boost. Please do share your feedbacks about how the story is progressing!!! ❤️

See you all soon with the next chapter..
Suhi✨🦋