Table of Contents

In this book I will collect all fanfics I write that is shorter than 5-ish chapters to avoid them clogging up my page. So if you're looking for longform content, this is not the place for you.

In order to make it possible to navigate this book I will have a table of contents (this chapter) which will contain short summaries of all the stories contained in this book. That way it will be easier to find which stories you want to read and which you want to avoid.

Hope you enjoy! <3

(1) Fever: Hearing that Jiang Cheng caught a fever Lan Xichen rush to his side to take care of the man he loves.

(2) Betting on Love: Jiang Cheng made a bet with a certain older Lan and now it is time for him to pay up.

(3-5) Puppy Love: Lan Xichen gets drunk and starts wailing the name of some bitch Jiang Cheng has never heard of before, and now he's going to go deal with her. 

(6-8) Wingman? More like Weingman: Wei Wuxian has concocted a convoluted plan to get his brother and brother-in-law together. But with an angry Jiang fighting against him, will he succeed?

(9) I Won't Be Fooled: Noticing that sect leader Lan is treating him differently Jiang Cheng is determined to not let himself be manipulated by the Lan's kind gestures.