17/13 24/7

This is My new FF.

This Seventeen X Reader.

This is not a book like the previous one. 'Bad Bussiness'

This ff will be whole blast of drama, abuse and sadness. It will also contain 18+ content, which also can be triggering to some people. So, read it at your own risk.

( Sneak Peak )

This ff is about Kang Y/N and 13 husbands.

How she got married to them. How she will be happier than ever because of them. How she will suffer because of them. How she got stuck in the mess.

.

.

Kang Y/N is a funny, clumsy, kind and care free person. She really is like any girl from Disney Princess stories.

She is the one and Daughter of the Bussiness tycoon Kang Yuntae. She loves him the most in her life.

Being raised as a single parent child she always wanted a mother but the way Yuntae cared for her never let her feel the need of a mother.

Kim Ye-rim her one and only sister like best friend. She loves her from the core of her heart. Yerim or Yeri was also some of the people who never let her feel the need of a mother.

Y/N loves being free and doing stuff which she loves but...

.

.

Her father decided to Arrange marry her to the sons of Mr. Choi Minsung.

This was a heart break for her to know that she won't be a normal wife of a man.

She will wife of men and not normal ordinary Bussiness men, but the most feared group of the underground world Seventeen's wife.

Kang Y/N's married life won't be as she imagined. Her life won't be the same as before.

She won't be free anymore...She won't get to play or do things she wants. She will be like a toy to please the 13 men.

.

.

Or was it all wrong what she thought...She will get loved, adored and cared like never. She will be happier than ever with her husbands.

She will play, laugh, enjoy with them till...the good times...

Till the times they know the truth. The time they know why they have been married to her.

That time it will the worst nightmare of hers...

.

.

.