Silky soft Immorality (lemon)

Start from the beginning

As I step into the shower and throw my gym shorts out onto the floor, I can't help but gawk at the picture.
Such a simple picture of her covered form makes my dick become rock solid even quicker than a full nude would.
Me: Fuck mitsuki just that picture is making me rock hard. I'll be over in less than an hour. Be ready for me and yeah get dressed because your big strong cub sexfriend wants to peel it all off..slowly and lovingly x

As I hit send I instantly switch to the camera and grab the bottom of my cock with my free hand before snapping a pic of my erect rod.
Throbbing and veiny just begging to be sucked and fucked.
Within seconds both the message and picture come up as seen so I know she's surely enjoying it.
I smirk as I turn the water on and place the phone on one of the many towel racks outside of the shower.
The freezing cold water rushes over my body, instantly cooling my sweating body and washing off the grime and sex stink.
An exhale of bliss and enjoyment leaves my mouth as I feel my body temperature drop quickly.

My phone vibrates again shaking the towel rack and the screen lights up meaning another message from mitsuki.
However with a smirk I decide to let her wait, perhaps that will make her even more eager to have sex with me.
Instead I continue showering nonchalantly, smirking all the while as I imagine her sitting at home masterbating to my photo and desperately moaning out my name.

*After showering*
With one hand I ruffle the smaller towel back and forth on my hair to dry it but my mind remains completely preoccupied with the thought of going to see mitsuki.
Already being dressed means I only have to say goodbye to my parents then I'm free to see probably my freakiest milf.
Between her and mrs Yaoyorozu, she's definitely the more adventurous however both are amazing.

I finally decide to check the message mitsuki had sent me while I was showering, lifting phone up I open my message app where I see her unread texts.
Mitsuki🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Ohh my! You're rock hard big boy x I can't wait until you get here! Please hurry!
However there is another message below from about 3 minutes after the first.
Mitsuki🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Look how wet I am because of you! I hope you'll take responsibility for it!
And underneath that is another picture from her, it's in the bedroom where I fucked her originally.
I see mitsuki's pussy close up to the camera literally dripping with her delicious clear liquids down onto the soft white bedsheets.

Again I become desperate to see her so I waste no more time and grab both of my dirty towels and head out into the hallway with my phone still open on messages
Me: On my way.
I press send as wander into the living room where mother and father are, as I step in I look to the right where I see a horrific sight.
Mother and father vigorously making out on the couch, mother laying across father's torso.
"What the fuck? Couldn't you wait until I was fucking gone!?" In a disgusted groan I shout out while covering my eyes in an admittedly overreacting manner.

"Ohh stop being such a prude! You just had four girls over! Me and your father are deeply in love ya know!?" Mother defensively but mostly smugly retorts while biting father's bottom lip.
"Fucking hell" I groan as I shake my head and walk through the doorway to the left where the kitchen resides and by extension the washing machine.
Speaking of which, I throw my two towels and dirty clothes in and prepare them to be cleaned.
I then walk over to the fridge and open it seeing all of the assorted snacks mother hoards in here
"Yo Ma we got any bleach!?" I call out as I grab myself an energy drink out of the fridge
"I'm *kiss* sure we've got some *kiss* in the cupboard under the sink! *kiss* hmm why sweetie?" In between her very exaggerated kisses, mother answers not sounding very invested but still curious
With the drink in my hand and a witty response on my lips just waiting to be used, I walk through into the living room again where they still remain kissing before they stop to look at me