"You won't survive if you don't give it your all. But who knows, if you survive long enough I might make you one of my secret friend. That is, if you're not already in the morgue by the end of this."

"You can take that weapon and shove it up your own ass, you gaudy bean pole

"You can take that weapon and shove it up your own ass, you gaudy bean pole."

Goo couldn't hide his shock with what happened next. As he gathered all the strength he could, Nagisa was not only lifting the weapon away from his body but also lifting Goo into the air before slamming him onto the ground. Afterwards, Nagisa used his hand-blade technique to sever the blade of the guandao from the rest of the weapon.

"I bet his skills in hand-to-hand combat are just as incredible. But without his weapon, my chances of survival is a little high-"

"Hey, brat. Will you be okay?"

A cold chill ran down Nagisa's spine

A cold chill ran down Nagisa's spine. He broke his weapon, yet the situation didn't even seem to shift into the boy's favor. If anything, Nagisa feels like this man just got more dangerous. In just a flash, Goo was already behind Nagisa as several slash marks were cut into his body. Blood was dripping from Goo's broken weapon as he looked at it.

"Seriously, THIS is the kid he wanted me to try to take under my wing?! This brat couldn't even win a fight against someone on the internet, let alone myself. I should make Bang pay double for wasting my time."

Just as Goo said this, he suddenly felt the back of his head get struck as he was sent flying. The moment the man looked forward, he saw Nagisa holding a belt as if it was a whip as the metal buckle had blood on it.

"So when I went in to slash him, he took my belt just so he can have a weapon, huh."

Suddenly the boy began to swing his belt at Goo rapidly. Nagisa aimed at various spots on Goo's body in order to gain some type of advantage. However, the man just effortlessly cut the belt apart before it even reached him as he slams his broken weapon on top of Nagisa's skull.

Not only that, Goo grabbed the back of Nagisa's head as he slams his knee in his face. Afterwards, the man simply threw Nagisa at a nearby tree as the boy was now unconscious and lying in a pile of branches. Soon Goo was beginning to leave, deeming the trip to be a waste of time.

"........"

Goo stopped in his tracks immediately. The air began to turn tense. The moment Goo turned around, Nagisa was already behind him with a tree branch in hand that had the end of it sharpened so much that it could function as a sword. Blood began to trickle down the side of Goo's face as he saw a cut on his left cheek. However, what truly took Goo by surprise was the look in Nagisa's eyes.

"............."

".....I take back what I said. It looks like this trip wasn't a waste."