Chapter 361 - 366

Start from the beginning

Chapter 363: Ending Extra Chapter (3)

  This is a man who is different from me, living in sunshine and praise. At least, that's what I think. It wasn't until he was exposed by the media and became an unscrupulous quack that many people accused him of, that I realized that this outstanding and proud man also had a fragile side.

  When Qin Xue, my only friend, graduated early and returned to China, she was the first to come to see him. At that time, he was completely immersed in alcohol and even attacked Qin Xue when she went to wake him up. Seeing his dejected look, I felt an inexplicable anger in my heart, so I took action. I kicked him over, but I forgot that this was an open-air balcony, and he was almost knocked down by me.

  How could I make such a simple mistake?

  Qin Xue struggled to carry him to the bedroom and lie down. I just stood aside and watched apologetically. I always felt that he didn't want me to touch him again, and it probably had something to do with the underwear. I should have listened to the female subordinate at that time, instead of keeping the underwear because I was embarrassed.

  When Qin Xue cleaned up the room and used the poor things in the refrigerator to make a table of exquisite dishes, I realized that I couldn't be considered a woman at all, and I couldn't even do such a thing.

  After he woke up, as I expected, he was very unwelcome to me. I don't know why, but I feel a little depressed.

  In order to wake him up from his decadence, I investigated the patient's information. It turns out that his death was indeed a trap designed for him. When he found out, his fighting spirit and anger exploded, even people like me were a little surprised.

  Will a genius be excellent no matter what he does? If so, he is definitely an out-and-out genius. If not, he is really more genius than genius!
  It's just that his attitude towards me has always been very bad, which made Qin Xue and the special police captain named Fu Yi find it incredible. Qin Xue asked me what happened. Do you want me to tell her that it was because I didn't take off her master's underwear?
  Later, Qin Xue was captured by people from the Black Society, and I felt an anger I had never felt before. It will be a lifelong shame for me to have my only friend hurt in my place. Therefore, in order to wash away this shame, I must completely eradicate this evil society.

  It's a pity that my people are not familiar with this city, so there is no way to get them back for a while. Fortunately, her unexpected boyfriend brought news about her and the explosives planted everywhere. Taking advantage of the time that Yin Chengya's band friends attracted attention, our people quickly dismantled the explosives and rushed to rescue Qin Xue as soon as possible.

  Fortunately, it was not too late. Qin Xue was rescued and recovered quickly. But that man gave up his job as a doctor and went to make movies, and incredibly became an instant hit. One movie made him as famous as those international martial arts superstars who have been famous for decades and have been working hard in the world for decades.

  He seems to be getting further and further away from me. Looking at him in the movie who is energetic and handsome, I only felt a little lonely. But why do I have such emotions?

  Later, Qin Xue and Yin Chengya got married, and their wedding was the happiest I have ever seen. Although this is the only wedding I have ever attended, I don't doubt my judgment at all. And when I received the bridal bouquet she threw, a thought suddenly came to my mind.

  "Mr. Fu Heng." After the wedding, I called him when he was going to pick up the car.

Chapter 364: Ending Extra Chapter (4)

  "What's the matter?" He looked at me with a complicated expression on his face.

  I gritted my teeth, not sure if what I was doing was right, but it might be my only chance to repair the relationship with him.

  "Can I take off your underwear?"

  After hearing my words, the handsome man's face turned twisted.

  "What did you say?"

  I looked at him doubtfully. Could I have said it clearly?
  "Can I take off your underwear?" So I said it again.

  He pulled me into his car like crazy: "Do you know what the hell you are talking about?" "Of course I do. I want to mend our relationship with you, but why are you so angry?" Me I really can't figure out what he is thinking.

  He gritted his teeth: "Why do my...underwear have anything to do with repairing my relationship with me?"

  I honestly told him the words I had heard before, and after I finished speaking, he lay weakly on the steering wheel as if he had a heatstroke. , and then...he laughed, letting out a series of crazy laughs.

  Did I say something ridiculous? I don't understand, I can only wait for him to finish laughing.

  "Do you know under what circumstances a woman would take off a man's underwear?" He stopped smiling and stared at me deeply with his deep eyes.

  Isn't it to make men obedient? I wanted to nod, but I shook my head under his gaze.

  "Oh." He sighed, then pressed his lips to mine.

  After I was knocked unconscious by his kiss, he quickly started the car.

  "Where are we going?"

  "Let you take off my underwear."

  After that, I was taken to his home, and under his guidance, I successfully "repaired the relationship" with him. It was then that I realized that the female subordinate's so-called outer clothes did not mean taking off men's clothes, but women's clothes.

  The relationship between people is really complicated.

  For more than twenty years of my life, there has been only training, missions, and missions and training. As for communicating with others... I wonder if giving orders to subordinates should be included in this?
  Later in our relationship, I realized that he didn't hate me, it was just that being knocked down by me hurt his self-esteem as a man.

  And after I pressed him, he revealed that he had actually liked me for a long time. When we first met, when I was covered in blood, I grabbed his collar and warned him not to send me to the hospital. I must have looked terrible at that time. I really don't know how he could be tempted by me at that time.

  He said it was because he had never seen a woman like me. It was precisely because of this that he couldn't stand being tied naked to the bed by me, who was still injured.

  During the Chinese New Year, I returned to my home in Beijing.

  It's been a year since I last saw him, and my grandfather's hair seems to have turned a lot grayer again. I always felt that he seemed to be sick, because when he came back this time, he always smiled at me instead of arranging the following training tasks with a straight face. The strange thing is that he also brought a young man for me to get to know.

  Bodyguard? I no longer need it when I'm fifteen, because I'm strong enough to protect myself.

  After hearing my refusal, the corners of Grandpa's mouth twitched for a long time. Then I learned a word from the nurse sister who was responsible for my grandfather's health. It was called "blind date".

  He happened to be in Beijing to promote his new movie, so he called me out. The reason was that he hadn't seen me for a long time and needed to "repair the relationship."

  To be honest, I don't hate patching things up with him like that, I even like it. His breath always makes me feel at ease, and can also make me forget the killings and crimes that have been lingering in my dreams.

  While chatting with him, I accidentally mentioned the blind date arranged by my grandfather, and then I was surprised to see his face distorted. I remember the last time I saw him like this was the first time I asked to mend our relationship with him.

  So that day, he took me back to the compound, kissed me passionately in front of my grandfather, and then proudly brought a diamond ring to my hand.

  I want to take it off because the slightest reflection may be noticed by the enemy when I go on a mission. But he warned me in a very ferocious tone not to take it off, otherwise he would be very angry.

  What happens when he gets angry? Will you fight with me? Although I didn't think he could beat me, I felt like it would make him angrier. So I had no choice but to nod in agreement, and for the first time I discovered that grandpa's eyes could be so wide and round.

  After that meeting, I became his wife.

  That year, I was twenty-seven years old.

  He became my husband.

  His name is Fu Heng.