Chapter 321 - 330

Start from the beginning

Chapter 313 Three and a Half Years Later (Nine)

  Staying at the master's place until the afternoon, Qin Xue used all her strength to harass Mr. Heng, who also complained that it was too much. Finally, after getting his promise that he would consider her thoughts, he pulled Rong Qing away with satisfaction. It's just that the way Rong Qing looked at her changed along the way, as if he had seen some terrifying exotic beast.

  "If you look at it like this again, I will misunderstand that you have fallen in love with me." Qin Xue, who was in a good mood, joked with her.

  Rong Qing was speechless. After a long while, two words came out: "Awesome."

  "That's right!" Qin Xue was not shy at all because she was dozens of years old in two lifetimes and still pretended to be cute and loli. If you don't use good conditions, will you regret it when you get older?

  After Rong Qing gave her an admiring glance, he continued to focus on the road: "Where should I take you now?" "Go to the

  company and find someone to talk to about the movie."

  "That Ip Man I just mentioned Movie?"

  "Yes! You think it's good too, right?"

  Rong Qing's eyes twitched slightly: "What you just said was so conclusive, I thought it was really planned and just waiting for him to act. "Poor Fu Heng, who was so smart all his life, was still thrown to the beach by the waves behind him.

  Qin Xue looked at her with a smile: "Don't you think Master is more suitable to be a kung fu star than a doctor? He has to have good skills, temperament, and figure. He is simply born to become a star. .Standing at the top of the world, promoting the essence of our Chinese culture, which one is more meaningful than staying in the hospital and saving a few people? You know, doctors can have as many as they want, but those who are qualified to become Kung Fu superstars are rare. !"

  Rong Qing had to admit that what she said made sense. Looking at the current world movies, there are only two or three Chinese kung fu stars. And she also believes that if Fu Heng is really willing to appear in a movie, he will definitely not be inferior to other kung fu stars.

  Arriving outside Fengxue Company, Rong Qing left after setting the next contact time. She would naturally find someone to deliver the luggage to Qin Xue's home, so Qin Xue was not worried.

  Standing outside the new office building, she felt a sense of pride in her heart.

  This is a twenty-four-story new building. The reason why I chose Twenty-Four was entirely because I wanted to keep pace with my father's Daqin Building, but I didn't want to frustrate my father by surpassing him.

  In order to avoid being blocked by strangers like her, one of the bosses, the building has a dedicated elevator for top executives. As long as she swipes her card, even Qin Xue may not show up several times a year. If you are a stranger, you can also go directly to the office on the top floor.

  "Vice President Qin?"

  Qin Xuegang was recognized as soon as he got out of the elevator. Of course, if she didn't even know the top staff, she would be too confused.

  Smiling and nodding in greeting, Qin Xue walked in and asked, "Is everyone here?" "The

  general manager is in the office. Vice President Ji is on a business trip. Director Zhai is downstairs." The man replied quickly.

  "Thank you." Qin Xue thanked her and arrived at her brother's door. Knocking on the door, she opened the door and walked in.

  Qin Feng heard someone coming in, and when he looked up, he saw his sister appearing in front of him. However, this situation of running in without saying a word happens twice a year, and he has long been used to it.

  Standing up and giving his sister a hug, he smiled and said, "When did you come back?"

  "You came back in the morning and went to see my master."

Chapter 314 Three and a half years later (10)

  Qin Feng has long known that his sister somehow recognized a doctor as his master, and that doctor has been a news figure that has attracted much attention recently. So he wasn't too surprised that his sister didn't come back directly, but went to see that person.

  "Is he okay?"

  "Compared to your best friend Director Zhai, my master's mental endurance is much stronger!" Qin Xue said with a smile.

  Qin Feng laughed: "That's good. Do you not have to go back this time?" "

  Well, your sister got the title of outstanding graduate. I didn't embarrass you!" Being able to stand among a lot of princes The princess is very proud to be outstanding among the rich and nobles.

  "Of course, you are my sister." Qin Feng laughed, completely unaware that he had completely inherited the style of his father who always said "my Qin Luo's daughter".

  After chatting for a while, Qin Xue told Fu Heng the idea he had come up with today.

  "Fengxue has made significant progress in various projects now. Not to mention top-notch music, TV series are also popular. But the movie is a little lacking, and it is still with Moore. Mainly through cooperation. As a result, we have much less say in the film. If we want to promote more artists to the international film scene, we must plan to make films in which we are the main actors!" she said

  . I don't think about reaching the sky in one step. Without Moore Company, the conditions for Feng Xue to make a movie alone were not yet mature. First of all, there was a lack of technology, and then there were problems such as scripts. For the time being, she will still focus on collaborative shooting, but this time she wants to take the lead.

  After listening to her words, Qin Feng pondered for a moment: "Your idea is very good, at least I think it is very interesting. Nowadays, many domestic movies that want to win international awards are following the path of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, with martial arts As an entry point. If we want to get involved, do you think the time is right now? Moreover, martial arts and kung fu movies have better requirements for actors. I am afraid that our company does not have suitable people." "So, I plan to persuade my master to act

  . !" Qin Xuemei said with excitement.

  "Is that the person who did a few Tai Chi moves in our Olympic bid short film?" Qin Feng was embarrassed to ask based on the current news, so he had to find the previous records.

  "Yes! It's him! Brother, do you believe my vision?"

  "Yes, I believe it!" Qin Feng answered affirmatively. Without her vision, how could Fengxue have developed so well in just a few years? "And I also think that your master is very suitable for the role. His image and skills are both good. But... you also know that he is in some trouble now, so I'm afraid he won't be in the mood to act in a movie, right?" If ordinary people encounter being cheated

  , Xue was invited to star in the movie, and I'm afraid she would be happy to find Bei. But someone who can be called "Master" by his sister is definitely not something that can be guessed by ordinary people.

  It has to be said that Qin Feng's understanding of people's hearts has reached a very high level during these years of doing business.

  Qin Xue patted her chest: "Leave it to me! Write the script now. I don't believe I can't convince him before I finish writing the script!"

  Qin Feng nodded funnyly: "Okay, then I'll leave it to you." After saying that, he seemed to remember something and asked tentatively: "Um, have you heard anything about Yin Chengya?"