4

Atsushi's pov :

They all get out the car and stretch .
"Atsushi go open the door please"
Dazai hands him a key , so he walks up to the door of the house and unlocks the door .
He pushed it open and looked down the hall .
There's a coat rack , places to keep your shoes and a door to the right which he assumed was to the living room and another two on the left possibly being bed rooms .
"Atsushi come get your stuff "
He puts the key in his pocket and walks back over to the car .
"How does it look Atsushi kun ?"
"It looks very nice dazai san"

Soon they're all in the house .
Dazai opened the door to the living room and they all followed in .
There are two couches facing one another and a coffee table in-between .
An average sized TV to the side by the kitchen .
A round table with four chairs sat across the room with place mats already out .

"Go look at the rooms , wait who's sleeping with who ? "
No one answered due to the phrasing of the question .
"Atsushi you can sleep with akutagawa"
"do I have to ?"
"Yes , I wanna sleep with chibi "
Atsushi rolled his eyes and walked back through the door to the other two .
He opened both and looked , the rooms were the same so he chose the one on the right .
Akutagawa comic in shortly after .
Fortunately there are two bed .
"What one do you want ?"
"I'll have the one by the window "
Atsushi nodded in relief , he liked sleeping by the door as he was scared of the dark .

He put his stuff away and the two walked back to the living room where chuuya and dazai already where .
"Is you room ok Atsushi ?"
"Yeah I think so -"
He turned to akutagawa who nodded then sat on a couch .
"Yeah it's fine "
"Goody , we don't have to go to the house till tomorrow so we can chill and look over the files "
Dazai sits on the opposite couch and pulls the files out a bag kunikida had given him before they left .
Chuuya sat with dazai and Atsushi sits next to akutagawa-as it's the only seat left .

Dazai opened one then let out the biggest sigh Atsushi had ever heard .
"Na we're do this tomorrow , someone turn on the TV "
Luckily everyone else had the same idea , as the car ride took forever due to traffic .

They watched big bang theory as it was coming close to 4 o'clock .
Dazai and chuuya had started making dinner but Atsushi 'wasn't' hungry so he walked into his and akutagawa room closing the door behind him and climbing into his claimed bed .
Plugging in his headphones and falling asleep to broken by Lund .