Wealthy Old Man 3

Start from the beginning

"This is indeed something Tan Shaojun will do." Said Xie Chengze.

Tan Shaojun's father is an unscrupulous person, and so is Tan Shaojun.

"Brother Xie, Tan Shaojun is not a good person. Please tell your sister to stop getting entangled with him." Lu Yanzhou said.

Xie Chengze sighed: "She didn't listen to me."

Even though Xie Ruanxin kept making trouble, and would come to see him from time to time, which made her seem very close to her brother. However, the truth is, Xie Ruanxin and his stepmother are very wary of him.

"Then be careful with her." Said Lu Yanzhou.

Xie Chengze said: "Okay."

Lu Yanzhou chatted with Xie Chengze for a long time, so they talked about his academic qualifications and other things he knew: "I have studied programming, I am very good at it. There are also sales, which is a job I have done for several years..."

Xie Chengze listened to Lu Yanzhou carefully and asked, "Do you want to be a salesperson or a programmer?"

"I want to do something related to programming." Lu Yanzhou said.

Xie Chengze said: "Xie's business is divided into many departments, including the one that handles the internet. There's also a department responsible for software development, but it is not easy to get into."

"Brother Xie, give me a chance to try." Said Lu Yanzhou.

In fact, the job that Lu Yanzhou wanted to do most was to be an assistant to Xie Chengze and accompany him every day.

However, it would be inconvenient for him to follow Xie Chengze all day long. Second...it would be quite troublesome if he met Tan Shaojun or Jiang Mi.

Even if he could deny it, he didn't want Xie Chengze to know all the stupid things the original owner had done for Jiang Mi.

Moreover...with his status as Xie Chengze's assistant, who knows what others will think about Xie Chengze.

"Okay." Xie Chengze agreed, planning to let Lu Yanzhou go to the sales department if he couldn't get into the software development department.

"Brother Xie, I have one more thing I want to ask you for help with," Lu Yanzhou added at this moment.

Xie Chengze asked: "What's the matter?"

Lu Yanzhou looked embarrassed: "I owe a lot of money and can't pay the rent now...Brother Xie, does the company have dormitories?"

Seeing Lu Yanzhou looking at him helplessly, Xie Chengze felt in his heart thumping: "The company doesn't have a dormitory, but I have a vacant room at my house. You can stay with me."

After Xie Chengze finished speaking, he felt a little regretful.

He and Lu Yanzhou just met today, and he already invited Lu Yanzhou to stay at his house...This is really inappropriate.

He's afraid that Lu Yanzhou would suspect him of having evil intentions!

Xie Chengze was thinking about fixing it, planning to say that he didn't live at home very much, when he heard Lu Yanzhou said, "Okay! Brother Xie, I can help with housework and pay you rent."

Xie Chengze was stunned.

However, Lu Yanzhou had already asked Xie Chengze what he wanted to eat, and planned to buy food for Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze came to his senses and said, "The hospital will send food."

"That's good!" Lu Yanzhou smiled and chatted with Xie Chengze again.