| "Just something..." | Poppy Playtime

Short story and contains art!
——
It was a bright sunny day. The critters were having fun running around after a nice sleep from the night. Crafty-corn was walking around noticing that a certain friend wasn't with them.

Craftycorn wonders which one is it...Hoppy Hopscotch? No. Bobby Bearhug? No. And Not even Catnap! The Unicorn starts to worry then looks around if he spotted the missing friend.
There he was! Bubba Bubbaphant under a tree drawing something on the ground.

The Unicorn quietly walks behind Bubba Bubbaphant and says "Whatcha drawing Bubbaphant?" Bubba Bubbaphant gets startled from the sudden appearance of his friend

"Just something..." the Elephant replied.
"Looks nice! Say whatcha doing over here all alone?" The Unicorn asked, "I guess I just wanted some alone time." Said the Elephant.

Crafty Corn : "Oh, Do you want me to go then?"

Bubba Bubbaphant : "No it's alright, I don't mind if you stayed a bit."

Crafty Corn : "Alrighty!"

The Unicorn sat Beside they're friend and also grabbed a stick. They then drew a lemongrass.
"Is that Lemongrass?" Asked the Elephant.
"Yep! That's what you smell like, I think you smell nice." Said the Unicorn. "Well then.." Bubbaphant Drew something beside the Lemongrass, "You smell like Jasmine and I also think you smell nice."  Bubbaphant replied back in a calm way.
The Unicorn smiled and so did the Elephant, the two sat there together drawing small doodles.
——