✝️26✝️

WARNINGS: "Death" and "Demise" "Satan" "Devil" "Blood" "Murder" "Child labor laws"

Sophia's POV:

After us coming back from that time traveling spell, my mother was reborn. I hugged her, "Mother" She hugged me too.

We welcomed Mallory back to the Academy, and they reintroduced themselves to each other. I left them alone together in a room to have some privacy.

Zoe and Queenie were back as well. Zoe and I were teaching the next generation of witches. Myrtle Snow would not be returning sadly. Queenie, "Guess who's going to Hollywood!"

Mom, "You are." Queenie, "Yes. I just got my tickets for 'The Price is Right.' Cause it's Plinko all day, ho." We laugh. Queenie, "I found a really cute hotel. It's old, but it's just been renovated. It's downtown."

I was so grateful that Mallory was able to steer Queenie away from that Hotel Cortez. Queenie would've been lead straight to her own death and demise.

We eventually went back to hell to get Madison back. Because Mallory and I killed the spawn of Satan, we got blazing street cred with the demons of the underworld.

We were able to bring Misty back as well, thanks to a favor from Nan and Papa Legba. Nan is of course, Papa's favorite. We wish that Nan could've stayed, but that was not in our favor.

The battle between good and evil never ends. The Devil isn't going to give up. And in changing the past. A part of Mallory will always wonder what it truly means for the future.

-2020-
That is the year when Emily and Timothy met. She was protesting outside with a bunch of other protesters. For a coffee shop to not continue child labor with not paying Brazilian child and teen workers.

Timothy accidentally ran into her, and it led to coffee being all down his shirt. He signed her petition, and it led to them going on their first date.

-2021-
She gave birth to her and Timothy's baby. A son that they named Devan.

-2024-

The crows surrounded their house from above.

Their house was extremely hot.

Blood marks were everywhere.

The babysitter was found dead, and their son- rocking in a rocking chair. Eating and licking the blood from the babysitter off his hands.

They were both in complete shock of what just happened.

They opened the door, and there was the lead man, the Black Pope and his two Cardinals- Mrs. Mead being one of them.